Cricco

May 5, 2021
Jill's Galadriel. Girl guarded her verginity so hard i gave up and we're talking a game with the reload function :KEK: At the start i thought it'd be Bella who'd take ages but no she's actually a freak

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Maya is a terrible choice for Galadriel. There is no way she can resist the temptation of the shrimp.
galadriel-i-do-not-deny.gif
:WeSmart:
Jill's Galadriel. Girl guarded her verginity so hard i gave up and we're talking a game with the reload function :KEK: At the start i thought it'd be Bella who'd take ages but no she's actually a freak
I forgot Jill existed :KEK:chose Maya cause she has similar colors with Galadriel and thought it'd be funny.

• Haha
Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Jill befriends the shrimp so quickly she is practically Boromir.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
i am 100% sure, Zoey is unskipable, because dpc is just dpc. he love force the player to be with Megan, to want more from Sage, to leave/betray Jill on 3. date with tybalt

Maya dont come? very easy, Helen can die any moment, good girl leave her mother die and dont say goodbye, oh wait no
Maya dont want her father beaten up by mc, because her dad is her dad. i understand, for you he is just a asshole and yes, you have right, but for Maya, he is more

yea, i think very few people think Maya new hair is good update
Megan's fate was being burnt to crip, then wishing Zoey for the best.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I can sleep with a smoking hot girl and one other difference but I don't like to brag :sneaky: :sneaky:
All I know is two things.
1) they both want to stick their dick in something small and pink on the inside
2) have you ever seen Tybalt and Darkwen in the same room together?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes