The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
Yeah, or take this topic with "masculine Quinn", it's completely absurd. Because of the shaved hairstyle.:rolleyes:
Bacchus is a separate and very long case, he was banned for other reasons... but this is a long story, not for this thread.
Sometimes you get the impression that you could shave someone like Salma Hayek's head, and someone would say they look masculine.
What I fear most for this kinda people is that, if they confuse a woman for a man, the opposite may also happen and they may end up buying a pig in a poke...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Yeah, or take this topic with "masculine Quinn", it's completely absurd. Because of the shaved hairstyle.:rolleyes:
Bacchus is a separate and very long case, he was banned for other reasons... but this is a long story, not for this thread.
You have to admit, without the make up she looks boyish.

Not as bad a Josy though. . .

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I don't get it. I got the 65 bucks to get the windows fix and bought it as soon as I did. Sure, couldn't get all the rooms done, but it still says I failed to earn enough for the windows and all. Rusty had to go to "plan b". Is there a way to actually win that? Doesn't seem like it to me.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
I don't get it. I got the 65 bucks to get the windows fix and bought it as soon as I did. Sure, couldn't get all the rooms done, but it still says I failed to earn enough for the windows and all. Rusty had to go to "plan b". Is there a way to actually win that? Doesn't seem like it to me.
Wait really? I thought the game was damn easy. I always get everything fixed and the windows bought before I get to the last round. Always have like 30+ money to spare.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes