ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Rather you pay for it or not is irrelevant to the quality of a game, or anyone's opinion of it. If you just can't stand someone criticizing your precious game then use the ignore option you are given in this forum.
I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy of whining how Maya should have more integrity than the very people who criticize her. You can apply your own advice.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Or give a more understandable explanation why Jill refused him. Let's say we add a scene with dialogue between MC/Jill where she reproaches him that “I prepared a surprise for you, I tried to make it pleasant, but you refused. Go to your friend now” On the other hand, people have written entire essays about why it works with Jill, and it's fun to read.
It would come off as rather selfish to tell him that, especially when MC does in fact tell Jill that the reason he can't go is that he's taking care of a sick friend. "I wanted to do something nice for you, but you're busy nursing your sick (girl)friend, so forget it."

Since the picnic is where MC tells Jill that he's falling for her, it'd be more appropriate for that to be the missing ingredient in making the Jill path work instead of not going on the picnic at all. Like maybe if MC were to meet up with Jill after helping Sage at say, a bowling alley to have fun, they'd still have a nice time together. But it would not be conducive to the circumstances of saying he's falling for her, even if she still told him about Tybalt's scheme. The romantic atmosphere just isn't there.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The problem with Maya is that she won't confront her own problems, but looks to unlikely hopes and the intervention of others. In fact there's a vastly simple solution to her problem. Drop out of college. Then she could get a job, start paying back any money she owes, then return to college in a year with a real government loan.
It is way more easier to be honest. Just pretend to not date with Josy , meet her in secret, do not share a room with her when she know her father has a key to her room,:cautious::whistle: and focus on study, that is all. Just keep lying for 3 year.

it's really not that hard, time fly , just look how 5 years went like nothing since the game started to be developed. :whistle::LOL:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
It is way more easier to be honest. Just pretend to not date with Josy , meet her in secret, do not share a room with her when she know her father has a key to her room,:cautious::whistle: and focus on study, that is all. Just keep lying for 3 year.

it's really not that hard, time fly , just look how 5 years went like nothing since the game started to be developed. :whistle::LOL:
That's actually the thing that bothers me more than the loan plot hole. It would be pretty easy to just keep it secret. Derek's got her back, so no whispers there. Don't share a room, and never meet in Maya's room. No PDA, keep it to Josy's room. Depending on Josy's Roommate, they may even be able to spend every night together. Tremolo will help cover whether he's on their path or not. Finish study and move on with your life.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That's actually the thing that bothers me more than the loan plot hole. It would be pretty easy to just keep it secret. Derek's got her back, so no whispers there. Don't share a room, and never meet in Maya's room. No PDA, keep it to Josy's room. Depending on Josy's Roommate, they may even be able to spend every night together. Tremolo will help cover whether he's on their path or not. Finish study and move on with your life.
and it is even more easily if MC is on their path, Maya can easily say, that : Well, Josy is now dating with MC, if somehow her dad might see. a picture of them hanging out together or something .

Reactions: Riaman

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Bro this is the Chad grindset. Lmao. This was my immediate solution when I heard this problem. Maya has some serious first world problems and I can't really sympathize with her on this issue at least. It's not like Patrick is against her college just fool the old man for 3 years. But plot needs plot. Hence the most ridiculous part of being a Dik is Maya loan story line.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
and it is even more easily if MC is on their path, Maya can easily say, that : Well, Josy is now dating with MC, if somehow her dad might see. a picture of them hanging out together or something .
Yep, or even Maya is dating MC. Get Derek to take a pic or two of them kissing or something and 'accidently' show Patrick.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Maya is by far my favorite LI, but I'm not a fan of this hair, it does look good in a few renders like this.
Since MC let go his yee yee ass Pideotto haircut, Maya and Lily decided to get Pidgeot hairdo for ep 10. Lmao atleast girls look better. And Lily looks amazing in Ep 10, Maya also looks alright. But weird in some renders.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yep, or even Maya is dating MC. Get Derek to take a pic or two of them kissing or something and 'accidently' show Patrick.
Well,, now MC "dating with her" regardless. :whistle::LOL:

which remind me, a nice little, bitching era of the topic :

after the end of episode 6, when we learned that Maya's father coming, there was lots, I mean lots of comments about folks, not want DPC to force them to pretend to be Maya's Boyfriend.

Ironic that none has a single problem with it in episode 10 :whistle::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Riaman

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
And then went on to believe an incredibly unlikely rumor about free tuition just for joining a Sorority. Not just believe but she placed all of her hopes into this absurd dream, to the point where she almost has a breakdown when she finds out the truth.

Jill was dubbed Queen of Racoons because of the absurd amount of eye make up that DPC depicted her with.

But the awful truth is that neither stupid Maya, nor the Queen, exist. They are characters in an absurd, and extremely slowly developed AVN. The criticism and jokes are not because we hate them, because that would be impossible, they don't exist. The jokes are leveled at their creator.
Maya's behavior makes sense. How many cases have there already been IRL where people, driven to despair, become victims of fraud? They lost money, real estate, making decisions on emotions and without a clear head, in the hope this was salvation. In addition, a person like Maya, who is extremely emotional. Ofc , unreasonable actions, but that’s how people are.
But “free tuition” is not a stupid rumor, it is reality through Burke’s bed. Quinn decided not to involve Maya in this, for some reason she changed her mind.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

after the end of episode 6, when we learned that Maya's father coming, there was lots, I mean lots of comments about folks, not want DPC to force them to pretend to be Maya's Boyfriend.

Nope, we still have a problem with it. But I think that most are just sick of the whole M&J storyline.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020

Well what's done is done, Helen's storyline hit like a truck and this was done by approval of Jill and Sage, so their fans didn't had any problem. But this could have turn annoying done without their approval.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
You are right that it doesn't make any sense but to measure the behavior of the characters we are forced to believe it.

The "loan" money is completely handled by Patrick who can decide whether to give it to the college or not, but still it would be up to Maya to pay it back, while Patrick can decide whether to support her or not.

It doesn't make sense, but that's what it is. And evidently to the ears of the inhabitants of the badik universe it sounds strange but not completely unbelievable .
for me this whole situation is weird. student loan is for stundets. students can ask/claim. parents has nothing to do with it. so i just accept this co-sign stuff and the fact, magically the father has HER money. and i am curious, dpc what will do with it.

for me the co-sign and guarantor is not same. the co-sign (Maya) has rights to the money as the other(s) co-sign.
ignore the fact, i never heard anything about co-sign a student loan like this, i can imagine, the loan is transferred to Patrick's bank account, because in the contrast his bank account number is. Maya dont have acces to this account. so she has loan, "has the money" on paper, but has not acces to the money

easy solution, steal the password from Patrick and get back the money -> Patrick will be angry to Maya, so she maybe cant see her mother anymore
easy solution, record Patrick attack Maya, call the police, ask full acces to the money -> her mom will be sad and alone
hard solution, deal with Patrick -> nothing losing
(example: say to religious Patrick, Maya and Mc will marrige if she got full acces to her money)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well what's done is done, Helen's storyline hit like a truck and this was done by approval of Jill and Sage, so their fans didn't had any problem. But this could have turn annoying done without their approval.
Yeah, it's not even something Maya did, that change the view about her, it's simply folk feels sorry for her because of her mother. Excellent writing dpc. (y)

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Maya's behavior makes sense. How many cases have there already been IRL where people, driven to despair, become victims of fraud? They lost money, real estate, making decisions on emotions and without a clear head, in the hope this was salvation. In addition, a person like Maya, who is extremely emotional. Ofc , unreasonable actions, but that’s how people are.
But “free tuition” is not a stupid rumor, it is reality through Burke’s bed. Quinn decided not to involve Maya in this, for some reason she changed her mind.
Quinn changed her mind when she came to knew Maya is a really prude girl and she couldn't break her down with the scavenger list tasks, plus MVP Arieth ruined all chances of any hook on Maya due to not taking evidence. So Quinn didn't had any leverage on Maya to force her into prostitution.

Shout out to Arieth. MVP of episode 6.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Then that would be Tuition for prostitution. The ridiculous thing is that any adult human would believe that they are going to get free college just for joining a sorority, without a catch. She's even warned by MC in the most laughably vague way possible, but that's an entirely different absurdity in the game.

Steuan

May 3, 2024
So bros, what do you think about the lewd scenes of the others' path for EP11?

Here is my theory. :devilish:

1. Quinn
Where? - Her room in the HOTs' house.
When? - Before the Panty Party. At the beginning of the episode.
How? - Hardcore sex. I don't expect anything wild from her because there're many things that bother her mind. Also this should be occur before she learns about Riona's situation.

2. Lily
Where? - Tremolo's room in the DIKs' mansion.
When? - After the Panty Party. At the end of the episode.
How? - Hardcore sex. I think this will be one of the best lewd scenes in the game. Maybe even better than Sage's in EP9. Also there will be anal. Considering Lily is an anal-virgin, it's going to be so much fun. Hehehe.

3. Nicole
Where? - The Pink Rose Club.
When? - Before the Panty Party. In the middle of the episode.
How? - There will be two different versions of the same scene: solo or threesome w/ Sandy. I'm pretty sure 99% of BaDIK players choose that they prefer threesome. So there's no need to dwell too much on the solo version. I expect something very similar to the their threesome scene in EP6.

4. Camila
Where? - Preview #2: Camila
How? - Hardcore sex. This one will be a public sex. So we can expect Cammy to do some wild things. I'm not talking about rimming or something. I'm talking about wild things like her filming herself during sex. Because y'know... she has no limit when she is horny and drunk.

5. Jade
Where? - The apartment of Burkes.
How? - Hardcore sex. Since she's a divorced and single mom, there is no need to secrecy anymore. She'll invite Tremolo to her apartment and have a wild sex with him like there is no tomorrow.

6. Becky
Where? - The basement in the DIKs' mansion.
When? - During the Panty Party.
How? - Hardcore sex. This one will be Tremolo's first sex where he uses a condom. Remember the time when Derek told Tremolo her pussy smells and Lily told Tremolo he should wear a rubber if he wants to bang her. So there is certainly something wrong with Becky's vagina. I'm pretty sure Tremolo would never risk catching a disease.

7. Elena
Where? - Her room in the HOTs' house.
When? - During the Panty Party.
How? - Hardcore sex. Elena is ready to get dicked down by Tremolo. She has desired him for a long time... and Tremolo also got approval from John Boy. So it's time now, don't you guys think?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes