DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
(( whos ass cheeks do yall think would clap the loudest? )) i personlly would say Jill but shes not that *pro* yet

View attachment 3687177 View attachment 3687358 View attachment 3687352 View attachment 3687359 View attachment 3687360 View attachment 3687361 View attachment 3687364
There's really only one right answer and you know it.
If those cheeks were allowed to clap freely and without restraint, they'd cause shockwaves and earthquakes with each clap all throughout B&R City

View attachment anim_bella_dance_ep9.webm

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Cool idea. I'll have a look in the Greatest Hits & Misses in BaDIK Fashion later.

I agree with you that side girls dress better, or it's maybe the case that the more goth/punk/rocker/alt girls dress better than the more normie ones, with the exception being -- as you noticed -- Jill who points to the other direction: classy, formal, cute when more casual.

Maybe it's so because it's easier to radicalize. Both the rocker and the formal ones are easy to characterize while creating a more regular girl who, at the same time, dresses with some sense of identity, which requires more thinking and research.

I also agree that earlier outfits didn't look so stylish. I don't mind skimpy clothes -- and it was summer after all -- but many of them looked cheap. On the other hand, ITRW, every girl loves winter when they can take their more stylish clothes out of their closet. I think this is reflected in the world of 3D where many PAs look for real-world clothes to copy.
Girls with an identity are more noticeable, they are bright, they catch the eye with their unusual looks. 4/5 MGs are “normal” or try to be, as in the case of Sage. But the guy who originally brought this up is kind of right. Sage prefers a casual look, but what is it:
screenshot0193.png
This sweater is suitable for washing floors. :FacePalm:
Maybe DPC just buying more cheap assets for casual clothes.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

OMG! I'm vindicated! It proves my theory that is just a revamped version of the old (Lily's, in fact, is , the transitional form :ROFLMAO:).

I have to agree with Ffive that they're the same hairstyle -- different assets, but the same hairstyle :ROFLMAO:.

(Joke aside, I don't doubt those PAs keep releasing revamped versions of their assets. That happens often with characters from every PA, in which a later version is just some variation of the same basic morph with a new skin. No wonder the same happens with hair.)
Also note that all these assets are from the same creator - outoftouch, so perhaps he updates/remakes them, so there are similarities.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Don't sure, episode 8 events happening in October
they are in need of windows, so probably after august and before halloween what is october. september or october should be at the end of ep8

She easily have better ass than Quinn and Rio, so i don't know what they doing on that " list ", When Josy's ass is better :whistle::coffee:
Got Jojo any stalker after a little ass-job? i dont think so :LOL:

Last edited:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
To all of those who have insisted over the past few years that BaDIK is a light hearted, college sex comedy and that none of DPC's signature dark, subverted expectation bullshit would appear in this game.

Have you seen the new first time player intro?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
To all of those who have insisted over the past few years that BaDIK is a light hearted, college sex comedy and that none of DPC's signature dark, subverted expectation bullshit would appear in this game.

what new first time player intro?

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023

Which one is that?

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Creator's intro when you run the game at first.
View attachment 3687928 View attachment 3687929
Ah, yeah. Well, to me and I suppose most other players it's already obvious that the game will be way darker than people might've initially expected. Vinny has already pulled a gun on the MC and now kidnapped Riona. Something that's also interesting to me is how the MC telling the story clearly at times drops hints about it getting worse for him later on:
1717107576912.png
1717107590030.png
1717107603141.png

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Ah, yeah. Well, to me and I suppose most other players it's already obvious that the game will be way darker than people might've initially expected. Vinny has already pulled a gun on the MC and now kidnapped Riona. Something that's also interesting to me is how the MC telling the story clearly at times drops hints about it getting worse for him later on:
View attachment 3687958
View attachment 3687959
View attachment 3687961
Story becomes darker gradually, like Rowling's books. MC tells a story about himself in the past tense and from his words it is clear that something dramatic happened, all these clues and hints are in his words. Will someone burn alive this time? It’s hard to say what’s in DPC’s head, that only he knows.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016

I have, so what?

oakdice-runescape.gif

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Story becomes darker gradually, like Rowling's books. MC tells a story about himself in the past tense and from his words it is clear that something dramatic happened, all these clues and hints are in his words. Will someone burn alive this time? It’s hard to say what’s in DPC’s head, that only he knows.
I don't think he's going to kill anyone this time. But I also don't think anyone should expect to wind up with their dream ending.

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
The last update was 2023-12-16 ? What happened that it's been almost 6 months since there's been an update?
Update will probably come sometime between Dec 2024 and Feb 2025. No one knows for sure but around 1 year has been the regular schedule for the last two updates

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
they are in need of windows, so probably after august and before halloween what is october. september or october should be at the end of ep8
I'm doing this from memory so please correct any mistakes, but here is my understanding of the BADIK timeline:

Episodes 1-5: The first two weeks of school. Presumably in late August and early September but no dates are specified.

Episodes 6-8: Third week to midterms. At least one whole month, probably closer to two.

Episode 9: Halloween and flashbacks of the week before.

Episode 10: From first of November to Thanksgiving Thursday.

I'll list some key clues.

1) After midterm tests the MC remarks that he'll be free for about a week. Lessons resume after Halloween so the Burkes' dinner and Zoey's return happen on the last week of October.

2) During the clean up free roam of episode 10 there is a cluck from Lily asking if they can leave the cleaning to Monday so it must be the weekend. If you click on the study notebook on the MC's desk he remarks that classes start tomorrow. So I deduce that the clean up happens on Sunday Nov 1st. Thanksgiving Thursday would then be Nov 26th. If BADIK matches real world calendar the year would be either 2015 or 2020. Or any year where Nov 1st is a Sunday. If it follows real world calendar.

3) During his lunch with Bella on Hell Week the MC remarks that he cut his contact to Zoey 6 months ago. When he reunites with Zoey he says it was almost 8 months ago. Thus it would have been early March and Hell Week in early September.

4) From MC's description of the early March weather and Sage's reaction to snow in November, we can deduce that the typical climate sees first snowfall in December and most of it melts away by the end of February.

5) The MC's birthday would be about mid to late September so Lynette and Neil would have been breeding around Christmas.

I'd like to pinpoint when Zoey actually left, but if there are clues on that I've missed them.

Oh and we know that Maya's and Derek's birthday is May 5th.

All of this of course assumes that DPC has an actual timeline in mind and isn't just pulling dates from his ass.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Update will probably come sometime between Dec 2024 and Feb 2025. No one knows for sure but around 1 year has been the regular schedule for the last two updates
why do you think it will (can) be 2025 jan or feb?

I'm doing this from memory so please correct any mistakes, but here is my understanding of the BADIK timeline:

Episodes 1-5: The first two weeks of school. Presumably in late August and early September but no dates are specified.

Episodes 6-8: Third week to midterms. At least one whole month, probably closer to two.

Episode 9: Halloween and flashbacks of the week before.

Episode 10: From first of November to Thanksgiving Thursday.

I'll list some key clues.

1) After midterm tests the MC remarks that he'll be free for about a week. Lessons resume after Halloween so the Burkes' dinner and Zoey's return happen on the last week of October.

2) During the clean up free roam of episode 10 there is a cluck from Lily asking if they can leave the cleaning to Monday so it must be the weekend. If you click on the study notebook on the MC's desk he remarks that classes start tomorrow. So I deduce that the clean up happens on Sunday Nov 1st. Thanksgiving Thursday would then be Nov 26th. If BADIK matches real world calendar the year would be either 2015 or 2020. Or any year where Nov 1st is a Sunday. If it follows real world calendar.

3) During his lunch with Bella on Hell Week the MC remarks that he cut his contact to Zoey 6 months ago. When he reunites with Zoey he says it was almost 8 months ago. Thus it would have been early March and Hell Week in early September.

4) From MC's description of the early March weather and Sage's reaction to snow in November, we can deduce that the typical climate sees first snowfall in December and most of it melts away by the end of February.

5) The MC's birthday would be about mid to late September so Lynette and Neil would have been breeding around Christmas.

I'd like to pinpoint when Zoey actually left, but if there are clues on that I've missed them.

Oh and we know that Maya's and Derek's birthday is May 5th.

All of this of course assumes that DPC has an actual timeline in mind and isn't just pulling dates from his ass.
i dont know the reason, but for me remembered (probably wrong) Zoey left 1 year ago and she lived on the beach city 1 year with her grandmother money, what is a nice story btw

i never tracked down the timeline, you did it very good.
so, if his birthday in september, when he get his new phone, there more a few mansion minigame, what should be daily, after they got the windows, so end of ep8 maybe september

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes