ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
has DPC mentioned anything about the look from these art day rewards to be included in the game somehow?
knowing him, he likely eventually will add them to this "Pack quest " or whatever the fuck is that, as a reward, at some point.
so at least they gonna serve some purpose other than waste of time. :whistle:
thank good there is only one of it left.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

This week, I worked through a free-roam event and some other story scenes. I also wrote dialogue so that I could continue making the art in chronological order. As static renders were continuously being rendered, I had to do plenty of post-processing and spot rendering (the process involved in fixing clipping issues).

Today, I'm working on the art needed for scenes surrounding Brawler. Next week, I'll be working on canon scenes only and will likely stop working chronologically. There are some gaps in what's written, and I'd rather push on making art than write at the moment.

41 animation files and ~100 static renders are currently in the render queue.

In June, I'll take a few days off here and there, but I won't be taking any week-long vacations this year as I rather work. Even so, I wanted to mention that I won't be working 7-day weeks in June. As always, PCs will be rendering animations 24/7.

Patreon reward
In the fourth week of Art Day renders, it's time to show what the community came up with for Sage. I don't think I have to say what the request was for you to understand it.

Enjoy! Download the 4k and full HD versions from the attachments below. Next Friday will be the final part of the Art Day Patreon reward.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:Not even a week off, poor thing, my heart is swollen with gratitude....

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024

This week, I worked through a free-roam event and some other story scenes. I also wrote dialogue so that I could continue making the art in chronological order. As static renders were continuously being rendered, I had to do plenty of post-processing and spot rendering (the process involved in fixing clipping issues).

Today, I'm working on the art needed for scenes surrounding Brawler. Next week, I'll be working on canon scenes only and will likely stop working chronologically. There are some gaps in what's written, and I'd rather push on making art than write at the moment.

In June, I'll take a few days off here and there, but I won't be taking any week-long vacations this year as I rather work. Even so, I wanted to mention that I won't be working 7-day weeks in June. As always, PCs will be rendering animations 24/7.

Patreon reward
In the fourth week of Art Day renders, it's time to show what the community came up with for Sage. I don't think I have to say what the request was for you to understand it.

Enjoy! Download the 4k and full HD versions from the attachments below. Next Friday will be the final part of the Art Day Patreon reward.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Well that spiderman scene definitely is an improvement on the last rain scene with Sage...

Good enough to make it as an honorary BaDIK shower scene entry. :sneaky:

...I won't be taking any week-long vacations this year as I rather work...
o_O

Mrs DPC: Honey, why aren't you packed, we're headed to the Bahamas this week?​
DPC: Fuck off! Here's 50K spending money, now stop bothering me, didn't you see the "Rendering" sign on the door!? Bitches, amirite? :rolleyes:

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Ending speculations, huh?

At the moment I expect the endings to be fairly complicated. The main girl paths would each have a good end and a bad end, but both probably have a bunch of variables that slightly alter them to the point that if you counted each possible iteration as a separate ending you might get hundreds of endings for each path.

As an example choices I would expect to have an effect on Sage path ending: 1) Affinity 2) Relationships with the other MGs 3) Relationship with Zoey 4) Relationship with Jade 5)Relationship with Quinn 6) Who did you tell about Chad 7) Did you take care of Sage when she was sick 8) Did you start as fuck buddies or did you friend zone her until episode 7

If all of those had an effect on the ending of Sage's path there would be more than a thousand variations and there are at least six episodes worth of variables to add. It could end up as a spectrum of worst to best endings rather than simply good or bad ones.

If so, I would end up replaying this game for decades after it was completed if I really wanted to see everything.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018

Patreon reward

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Finally, Sage as Mary Jane getting some official acknowledgement. Tiger has been the pet name for my MC's since my first Sage playthrough.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Ending speculations, huh?

At the moment I expect the endings to be fairly complicated. The main girl paths would each have a good end and a bad end, but both probably have a bunch of variables that slightly alter them to the point that if you counted each possible iteration as a separate ending you might get hundreds of endings for each path.

As an example choices I would expect to have an effect on Sage path ending: 1) Affinity 2) Relationships with the other MGs 3) Relationship with Zoey 4) Relationship with Jade 5)Relationship with Quinn 6) Who did you tell about Chad 7) Did you take care of Sage when she was sick 8) Did you start as fuck buddies or did you friend zone her until episode 7

If all of those had an effect on the ending of Sage's path there would be more than a thousand variations and there are at least six episodes worth of variables to add. It could end up as a spectrum of worst to best endings rather than simply good or bad ones.

If so, I would end up replaying this game for decades after it was completed if I really wanted to see everything.
Nah it could not be that much complicated....

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well that spiderman scene definitely is an improvement on the last rain scene with Sage...

Good enough to make it as an honorary BaDIK shower scene entry. :sneaky:

o_O

Mrs DPC: Honey, why aren't you packed, we're headed to the Bahamas this week?​
DPC: Fuck off! Here's 50K spending money, now stop bothering me, didn't you see the "Rendering" sign on the door!? Bitches, amirite? :rolleyes:
Immediately after

DPC: AHI, AHI!!!,stop hitting me!!! Okay, okay let's get going right away, I have a set of discarded renders for next month's special renders anyway.

Meanwhile DPC thinks: silly woman! You'll see how I will retaliate through Derek and his misogynistic jokes. He will put you all in your place!!! In the kitchen...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shazba jnr

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Am I the only one, who finds Lana more alluring than Jill? Or if Lana would somehow be back, dunno. She is like Jill with less daisy looks and a cool personality. :) (hell, even Jill's mom is noice)

• Sad
Reactions: Steuan

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Eh, I'd say the odds are at 70% of getting nothing & 30% of getting something usefel.

Hoping for the later, wanna update my summary.
Oh well.

He told us that after the Anniversary Week where he almost did nothing for the game per se, June will be the Vacation Month. Oh, and we've just had one more Art Day where he did NOT make game CGs.

But I see newbies still talking about date releases and game endings. :LOL:

Oh man

How about talking about our Sun turning into a red giant star, then? one day, it will happen, after all. :rolleyes:

has DPC mentioned anything about the look from these art day rewards to be included in the game somehow?
They WILL NOT, dude.

• Sad
Reactions: jingyuchua

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
I found his deleted sentences before he erased it. I am here to restore it.

I noticed the game is developing at a faster pace than I anticipated and I was at risk of completing the game before February 2025. I will be taking more days off to ensure it develops past February 2025.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
After a "force break" been waiting to say something
art_day_render8_josy_lily_4k.png
Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Josy is love Josy is life Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady
ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
View attachment 3689918
Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Josy is love Josy is life Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady
ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Come on, man. You JUST got out of rehab.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
View attachment 3689918
Captain Darkwen returns with the Black Shrimp.
Jack-Sinking.jpg
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Welcome back.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes