Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
After a "force break" been waiting to say something
View attachment 3689918
Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Josy is love Josy is life Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady
ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Darkwen coming back from an exile:
john-cena-salute.gif

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020

This week, I worked through a free-roam event and some other story scenes. I also wrote dialogue so that I could continue making the art in chronological order. As static renders were continuously being rendered, I had to do plenty of post-processing and spot rendering (the process involved in fixing clipping issues).

Today, I'm working on the art needed for scenes surrounding Brawler. Next week, I'll be working on canon scenes only and will likely stop working chronologically. There are some gaps in what's written, and I'd rather push on making art than write at the moment.

41 animation files and ~100 static renders are currently in the render queue.

In June, I'll take a few days off here and there, but I won't be taking any week-long vacations this year as I rather work. Even so, I wanted to mention that I won't be working 7-day weeks in June. As always, PCs will be rendering animations 24/7.

Patreon reward
In the fourth week of Art Day renders, it's time to show what the community came up with for Sage. I don't think I have to say what the request was for you to understand it.

Enjoy! Download the 4k and full HD versions from the attachments below. Next Friday will be the final part of the Art Day Patreon reward.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
I like to think that she doesn't even particularly want to blow him, she just has a compulsion to suck every dick that happens to pop out in front of her.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Neil is a super cool dad.
100% agree. he will be happy if mc bring a girl, no matter who. and he will be cool if mc goes alone

Quinn probably wont accept coming
Rio is at vinny and i am not sure, we will save her ass before going home
Cammy, Sarah and Mel are not options
so, if i dont forget nobody, only Lily is avaiable, but maybe she will working, coz special event, xmas night, lots of lonely guy go to the club and give all money for lapdance and drink or something

Reactions: Steuan

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Can it even be called stalking if the target is fictional? also I feel for any girl darkwen encounters that resembles Josy irl. He probably already has the lotion basket :ROFLMAO:
Ah, but the point is that he WOULD stalk her if she weren't fictional. He fictionally stalks her. If he has a shrine to Josy in his home, it should raise just as many concerns about his mental health as a shrine to Scarlett Johansson would.

Reactions: ModiThorrson

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Ah, but the point is that he WOULD stalk her if she weren't fictional. He fictionally stalks her. If he has a shrine to Josy in his home, it should raise just as many concerns about his mental health as a shrine to Scarlett Johansson would.
it not stalking if your living together:love::love:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
On a serious note, I think Mr. DPC got a li'l lost about what to do with Sage. People say that "Jill changed, she wasn't supposed to be a virgin," but I say, no, she's been planned to be this way since the beginning. The reasons? Because there is a place in this game for every female archetype, thus, it'd have to have The Virgin. And what about Sage? I think Sage was planned to be something like a queen bee/leader of the cheering squad, who like jocks, and so on, but it happens that most players hate this kind of girl (e.g., Becky). I don't think she would be as mean and vapid as Becky, but, even so, it wouldn't work, so Mr. DPC had to change her but didn't know how to fit her into his archetypes scheme of things.
The thing is, she never was. DPC takes a well-known approach in storytelling when characters turn out to be other than who they really are. They have a double bottom.
We see Sage at the beginning of the game as a spoiled brat. She demands a quid pro quo from MC in exchange for a guitar, she is obsessed by problems with Chad and is not involved in sorority work as a leader. She seems like a girl who is ready to sleep with the first dude she meets, because she is angry with her boyfriend, on suspicion of cheating.
But we see that she shows care about MC when he fought with the jocks, and Sage was afraid to show herself insensitive when she found out about his deceased mother. And that was before we fully saw the other side of Sage in Ep 7-8. Small hints for entire game.
Inside Sage is an introvert, but she acts like a party girl because she "keeps her shield up". She's really closed person and open true herself only for people she can trust.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
The thing is, she never was. DPC takes a well-known approach in storytelling when characters turn out to be other than who they really are. They have a double bottom.
We see Sage at the beginning of the game as a spoiled brat. She demands a quid pro quo from MC in exchange for a guitar, she is obsessed by problems with Chad and is not involved in sorority work as a leader. She seems like a girl who is ready to sleep with the first dude she meets, because she is angry with her boyfriend, on suspicion of cheating.
But we see that she shows care about MC when he fought with the jocks, and Sage was afraid to show herself insensitive when she found out about his deceased mother. And that was before we fully saw the other side of Sage in Ep 7-8. Small hints for entire game.
Inside Sage is an introvert, but she acts like a party girl because she "keeps her shield up". She's really closed person and open true herself only for people she can trust.
I agree with most of it but disagree about the "acts as a party girl to keep her shield up", being a party girl is just part of her personality while she still can be a closed, smart and honest person with people shes close with. I dont see this as contradiction.

But i think its a important part of her personality, sage isnt faking stuff, shes confident to be herself at any time and no matter whos watching, she just has deep trust issues and doesnt like to talk about herself and her problems.

Otherwise i agree with everything and DPC enjoys to do this a lot, its exactly the same with Lily. When we first see her she kinda gives off dumb hot blonde bimbo vibes which she isnt at all. He enjoys to give us a wrong picture of the LI's at first and to subvert our expectations.

Zoey was kinda the same, when the MC told the story about her, painting her in a really bad and unlikeable light until we got more information about her decisions and time away.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes