Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
:sneaky:Uhh, I just finished Bella branch, it turned out to be hot as always! View attachment 3702798

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bella is a baaaaad bad girl :devilish: All her lewds are top tier, and I can't wait to see what else she's into ;)

BUT she's also very warm under her ice cold exterior, whether she's fucking my brains out or just cuddling on the couch.
Bella Love.gif
This moment in the library always makes my heart melt :giggle:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Bella is a baaaaad bad girl :devilish: All her lewds are top tier, and I can't wait to see what else she's into ;)

BUT she's also very warm under her ice cold exterior, whether she's fucking my brains out or just cuddling on the couch.
View attachment 3702820
This moment in the library always makes my heart melt :giggle:
I laugh the most about this, how Tremolo poked her with his dick
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At this rate, Tremolo won't let her grow old :ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I wouldn’t be surprised if Maya gets her asshole resized before Josy does
:ROFLMAO:
Yeah he kind of an asshole like that. :cautious:, even Jill get her ass slapped before Josy:rolleyes:
but you know what Fuck him, his "spanking sound effects" are trash anyway . :whistle::ROFLMAO:

there was this other game, where the protagonist smacked the girl's ass, and damn I swear I felt it.:eek::LOL:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Yeah he kind of an asshole like that. :cautious:, even Jill get her ass slapped before Josy:rolleyes:
but you know what Fuck him, his "spanking sound effects" are trash anyway . :whistle::ROFLMAO:

there was this other game, where the protagonist smacked the girl's ass, and damn I swear I felt it.:eek::LOL:
DPC has a problem with speed. Like just about every gif I make using one of his clips, I have to speed up to make it more natural. And stuff like spanking looks sooooo lame because MC is moving his hand as fast as an 89 year old. Looks like the girls can barely feel it.

I've also seen other games do spanking better, yeah. I have one in mind, but I can't remember the name.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
DPC has a problem with speed. Like just about every gif I make using one of his clips, I have to speed up to make it more natural. And stuff like spanking looks sooooo lame because MC is moving his hand as fast as an 89 year old. Looks like the girls can barely feel it.

I've also seen other games do spanking better, yeah. I have one in mind, but I can't remember the name.
But , But , But , they are 60 fps now . . . . :whistle::ROFLMAO:

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
Last edited:
May 11, 2024
Hehe.

Elena is crazy HOT, isn't she? :BootyTime:

I hope she will get her lewd scene in EP11.

Though...

In the last episode John Boy mentioned that he would be interested in watching Elena have sex with Tremolo, but I hope he won't do that.

I mean it would be so...awkward. :HideThePain:
Awkward is my middle name so let's do this! John can gladly join in, Elena is a good sport. She's randy, but she strikes me as an honorable person. She also seems quite witty, def a total package.

• Hey there
Reactions: Steuan

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

Happy Monday! Thanks for your support. <3
View attachment 3700343
In the preview I wonder what Jade and the MC will talk about, whether it's canon or not? It can't be about gender studies because the MC passed the test in EP8.:unsure:

- Did Stephen confront Jade with the video?
- Is Jade perhaps involved in denouncing Cathy and the MC confronts Jade?
- Does Jade want to talk to the MC because he ended the relationship with her and/or found out about her so that the MC could be in a relationship with her daughter Sage?

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I love season 1 and 2, feels like college and everything is good.
Season 3 - Darker, feels like a drug cartels game now. Luckily, I guess, the MC wasn't shot.
Tried all 5 paths, Bella's and Others are the best for me. :)

Oh, and Interlude - Pointless, no interest in Zoey.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes