Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I made an interesting discovery. Derek and the MC were wondering who put the lights back in.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jamie's motivation: Dany "infected" him with the "woke mind virus", so he's trying to dismantle the DIKs from the inside.
Jacob's motivation: Uhhhhh.... the crabs made him do it.
Leon's motivation: Destroying the DIKs will somehow bring him and Jamie closer together, another step towards becoming lovers.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
In the preview I wonder what Jade and the MC will talk about, whether it's canon or not? It can't be about gender studies because the MC passed the test in EP8.:unsure:

- Did Stephen confront Jade with the video?
- Is Jade perhaps involved in denouncing Cathy and the MC confronts Jade?
- Does Jade want to talk to the MC because he ended the relationship with her and/or found out about her so that the MC could be in a relationship with her daughter Sage?
I think it's unique event for Jade path, otherwise there is no reason for MC to visit gender studies class, and he barely interacted with her.
But I know, Dalli. You have a theory about it. :p

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Well, no theory, but we already have a screenshot of Cam and the MC using the secret passage to the Gender Studies lecture hall.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I think it's unique event for Jade path, otherwise there is no reason for MC to visit gender studies class, and he barely interacted with her.
But I know, Dalli. You have a theory about it. :p
If you haven't fucked Jade, and/or you're not on Sage's path, the only plausible reason I can think of for meeting with MC is that this is another attempt to get some of that dick.

For one, I think she knows it was MC and his huge cock streaking through the mall—Either you were wearing the helmet (dead giveaway), or Derek was wearing it so she puts 2 and 2 together, seeing how you two are virtually inseparable and are the newest DIKs.
Two, you've spurned her advances on multiple occasions. That plus getting divorced mean she's starving for sex, and MC has become her white whale ;)
Three, MC is the only guy who has taken Gender Studies and not made a mockery out of it, so that would elevate him in her eyes. I mean you can say "easy credits and vaginas" at the beginning, but come on. MC is still better than Derek.
Four, MC helped Cathy feel better regarding the Cluck, so again that gives him a few points.

But of course this is just speculation. We've had plenty of path-specific previews before, this could be another one. However, it's a little conspicuous to be meeting her in the lecture hall when MC has no good reason to be there, anyone could walk in.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
If you haven't fucked Jade, and/or you're not on Sage's path, the only plausible reason I can think of for meeting with MC is that this is another attempt to get some of that dick.

For one, I think she knows it was MC and his huge cock streaking through the mall—Either you were wearing the helmet (dead giveaway), or Derek was wearing it so she puts 2 and 2 together, seeing how you two are virtually inseparable and are the newest DIKs.
Two, you've spurned her advances on multiple occasions. That plus getting divorced mean she's starving for sex, and MC has become her white whale ;)
Three, MC is the only guy who has taken Gender Studies and not made a mockery out of it, so that would elevate him in her eyes. I mean you can say "easy credits and vaginas" at the beginning, but come on. MC is still better than Derek.
Four, MC helped Cathy feel better regarding the Cluck, so again that gives him a few points.

But of course this is just speculation. We've had plenty of path-specific previews before, this could be another one. However, it's a little conspicuous to be meeting her in the lecture hall when MC has no good reason to be there, anyone could walk in.
Horny is certainly a reason, but it could also be for non-sexual reasons. Perhaps she has discovered something in Burke's files or overheard something, maybe recently, or maybe a while ago and now she's ready to spill. That could be a 'we've gotta talk' expression on her face.

For all the reasons you said, out of all the DIKs, she'd trust Tremolo the most (even if he turned her down).

Maybe Stephen knows how the camera got in Derek's room, or even had something to do with it?
Maybe he's behind the Cathy Cluck or knows who was responsible?
Maybe she's got evidence of the favors program and knows what happened to Mona?
Maybe she wants to set up the DIKs in a male favors program for female alumni?

I've got my fingers crossed for a Jade reveal of some sort (and maybe some sex afterwards if you're on her path).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Outlier69

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Maybe she wants to set up the DIKs in a male favors program for female alumni?
Now there's an idea :devilish: Shit, I'm sure all the DIKs would be happy to do it for free... well, actually I take that back. You'd want to be paid if the alumnus wasn't "fuckable enough". Derek jumped on the granny grenade for his maggot brother, but Tommy might not even do that for money.

Still though, I'm sure MC would be very very popular. Might as well transition the game into WVM, start a premium stud service for rich women wanting kids.

Reactions: ZWCook

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Now there's an idea :devilish: Shit, I'm sure all the DIKs would be happy to do it for free... well, actually I take that back. You'd want to be paid if the alumnus wasn't "fuckable enough". Derek jumped on the granny grenade for his maggot brother, but Tommy might not even do that for money.

Still though, I'm sure MC would be very very popular. Might as well transition the game into WVM, start a premium stud service for rich women wanting kids.
Please no. Those duck faces are horrible! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
I don't know. I just see in the screenshot that Jamie is standing on a ladder that is directly under a light.
Nah there are shots of Jacob and Arieth from before the house getting trashed in that closet, it was up there already.

Last edited:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Nah there are shots of Jacob and south from before the house getting trashed in that closet, it was up there already.
I'm having a mental blank on that free roam scene, but didn't Tremolo check all the lights in the mansion and couldn't find any other cameras.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

I can’t imagine how this is possible if MC refused Jade once and she will try to do it again. She will look ridiculous if tries this again, plus she needs a reason to invite him to her office, and again it will look weird.
Or just imagine to date Sage and her mom hits on you again.

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
I'm having a mental blank on that free roam scene, but didn't Tremolo check all the lights in the mansion and couldn't find any other cameras.
Yes he did, but I was just saying that the jacob and arieth hookup happened in that closet before the house got trashed, so its not like jamie added it when repairs were going on.

Reactions: Milton749

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Nah there are shots of Jacob and Arieth from before the house getting trashed in that closet, it was up there already.
That's true. But whoever repaired the lamp in Derek's room should have discovered the camera. Why didn't they say anything about the camera?

One solution would be that he installed the camera himself some time ago and volunteered to repair the lamps. That's not proof, more of a possibility.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes