mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
That's true. But whoever repaired the lamp in Derek's room should have discovered the camera. Why didn't they say anything about the camera?

One solution would be that he installed the camera himself some time ago and volunteered to repair the lamps. That's not proof, more of a possibility.
Or the lamp wasn't in need of repair? It's not like they had literally every bulb smashed, some things escaped untouched, and it makes sense that a light in a little storage closet wouldn't exactly be a target.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
That's true. But whoever repaired the lamp in Derek's room should have discovered the camera. Why didn't they say anything about the camera?

One solution would be that he installed the camera himself some time ago and volunteered to repair the lamps. That's not proof, more of a possibility.
And if that specific lamp wasn't broken in the first place?

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah, that was the only camera found, but there is video/photo from it that was taken before the mansion got trashed. So the camera wasn't installed as part of the mansion repair.
Yes he did, but I was just saying that the jacob and arieth hookup happened in that closet before the house got trashed, so its not like jamie added it when repairs were going on.

Ok, if this has been discussed before, I don't remember it.

Why only Derek's room? (well closet, since it was there pre-Derek). Was it purely to get the Arieth photos? And some Tremolo/Sarah photos too, I guess, but surely there wasn't that much action in there. They all have their own rooms. (On that, why wasn't Jacob in his own room?)

What other purpose could it possibly serve? There is 1000 better places someone could put a camera in the mansion, to get much better stuff than getting videos of Derek pleasuring himself, now he's taken over the room.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

Why only Derek's room? (well closet, since it was there pre-Derek). Was it purely to get the Arieth photos? And some Tremolo/Sarah photos too, I guess, but surely there wasn't that much action in there. They all have their own rooms. (On that, why wasn't Jacob in his own room?)

What other purpose could it possibly serve? There is 1000 better places someone could put a camera in the mansion, to get much better stuff than getting videos of Derek pleasuring himself, now he's taken over the room.
The janitor installed it to see who was stealing his mop broom, but then the janitor got fired for having sex with his mop broom.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I don't know if it's related to the camera but I remember that during the beginning of the game, probably during the CUM-petition party at the DIKs' mansion, you can check out the janitor's closet and there's a ladder which might've been used to install the camera. There is also a candy cane on the floor behind the carton box which you can find there later at some point, it's the same kind that Quinn has in her room. It's not just a random background object either for the people that are still skeptical about this since she's shown to suck on it and play around with it during the threesome scene with her, Riona and the MC.
1717505916464.png

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024

I speculate the other cameras were removed when the place got trashed. They missed the one in the janitor's closet because it's the damn janitor's closet.

The trouble with this speculation is that every answer brings a new question and it keeps getting more far fetched.

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024

Why there? An unused room at a frat known for its parties and drunken debauchery? Seems obvious to me lol. I'd bet that room was specifically chosen because of it being an easy hookup spot as well as easy to access compared to someone's bedroom. I doubt it was chosen as the hookup spot with Sarah at random, and just because we've only seen two scenes there since the start of the game, doesn't mean it wasn't a frequent spot in the past.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Why there? An unused room at a frat known for its parties and drunken debauchery? Seems obvious to me lol. I'd bet that room was specifically chosen because of it being an easy hookup spot as well as easy to access compared to someone's bedroom. I doubt it was chosen as the hookup spot with Sarah at random, and just because we've only seen two scenes there since the start of the game, doesn't mean it wasn't a frequent spot in the past.
It was also probably the only room where you most likely won't get caught installing a camera, before Derek moved in there. I really doubt people did anything else in that janitor's closet other than an occasional fuck here and there. I mean, when the MC as a maggot checks the room out, he comments on it being "just a janitor's closet". It's like the least suspicion-arousing spot you could choose to install the camera in. When you consider that it was installed way before the mansion was trashed, way before the MC had even stepped foot in the mansion yet, it makes sense that they would decide to place it in the janitor's closet. Why would they install it in Vinny's room that no-one has used for anything other than pissing (according to Nick) in a long time? How would you even install it in the other DIKs' rooms when they're frequently there, even during parties?

Reactions: ModiThorrson

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I speculate the other cameras were removed when the place got trashed. They missed the one in the janitor's closet because it's the damn janitor's closet.

The trouble with this speculation is that every answer brings a new question and it keeps getting more far fetched.
That makes a lot of sense actually. I try to keep my speculating within the realms of possibility (most of the time, lol).

But all the DIKs have their own rooms, why would they be hooking up in the closet? Still don't know why Jacob went there when, he had a perfectly good bed, less than a 1 minute walk away. You wouldn't catch DIKs, only random party goers. Tremolo didn't have a room at the time, so I get that.

So if you think that Sarah wasn't random spot, did Quinn set up the camera there to get some blackmail on her shoppers?

Oh well, just another something for me to ruminate upon while waiting on the next update.

Reactions: Riaman

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
But all the DIKs have their own rooms, why would they be hooking up in the closet? Still don't know why Jacob went there when, he had a perfectly good bed, less than a 1 minute walk away. You wouldn't catch DIKs, only random party goers. Tremolo didn't have a room at the time, so I get that.

So if you think that Sarah wasn't random spot, did Quinn set up the camera there to get some blackmail on her shoppers?
As to the first point, who knows? Comvienience maybe? Maybe they couldn't wait, or didn't want anyone to see them going in there. Arieth was officially dating Dawe, so Jacob may have thought it was better to slip into an unused room rather than be seen taking her into his bedroom.

On the second part, it's entirely possible, I wouldn't be surprised if the sarah hookup shows up later in the game to throw a wrench into a relationship path.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Milton749

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
On the second part, it's entirely possible, I wouldn't be suprprised if the sarah hookup shows up later in the game to throw a wrench into a relationship path.
That would only be a wrench if it's part of the full restaurant reveal and shows that MC paid for sex (maybe it gets revealed with the contents of Quinn's notebook), that would cause problems with the LIs, however just revealing MC fucked Sarah before the mansion was renovated (it's obviously just a storage cupboard not Derek's bar at the time) would not matter to any LI, not one of them thought they were an exclusive thr/couple until ep 8 with the mansion fully renovated.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I don't get that either. During the Halloween party, Becky goes straight to Jacob's room after she gets wet (no pun intended) in the bathroom. Jacob also mentions he had sex with her before, so he probably fucked her in his own room. Why would he go to the janitor's closet and fuck Arieth there?

Reactions: Milton749

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
I don't get that either. During the Halloween party, Becky goes straight to Jacob's room after she gets wet (no pun intended) in the bathroom. Jacob also mentions he had sex with her before, so he probably fucked her in his own room. Why would he go to the janitor's closet and fuck Arieth there?
Becky wasn't dating a Jock, Arieth was, and Jacob has shown he isn't exactly brave.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
You know what, it could be about the most plausible suggestion I've seen... but I don't see the motive. Blackmail, maybe, but specifically on the DIKs? It doesn't seem to fit, for me. If there was something specific, perhaps I could run with this one. Maybe someone's blackmailing or paying Quinn to get some info/dirt?

Otherwise, I like the idea that the camera was just missed when removing others, since it's in a stupid place/room.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah, if I had my own bed, I'm not fucking in a bare room in the same house unless I'm hiding something.

Maybe it is all tied to Quinn and that was the only place Arieth would do it. Or simply like ModiThorrson said, Jacob is a little bitch and hiding.

Becky wasn't dating a Jock, Arieth was, and Jacob has shown he isn't exactly brave.

Reactions: Hawke84

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
It may have been used just as a quick hook up location where DIKs wanted to keep the hook ups secret. Jacob probably didn't mind the DIKs knowing he had fucked Becky so was happy to take her back to his room and then have her do the walk of shame in the morning and the DIKs know about her, knowing Arieth is with Dawe he probably planned not to make the hook up public, it only became public when he had to admit he needed to get tested for crabs.

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
You know what, it could be about the most plausible suggestion I've seen... but I don't see the motive. Blackmail, maybe, but specifically on the DIKs? It doesn't seem to fit, for me. If there was something specific, perhaps I could run with this one. Maybe someone's blackmailing or paying Quinn to get some info/dirt?
Quinn was taught to treat life like chess and try to stay a step ahead, so gathering blackmail material would seem prudent to her in case she gets caught, or someone threatens to out her business. There is also the possibility that quinns files were hacked by a third party orchestrating the assault on the diks.

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023

Otherwise, I like the idea that the camera was just missed when removing others, since it's in a stupid place/room.
That seems like most likely theory to me. There was cameras everywhere recording who knows what, by who knows who, (including Arieth). And one got missed in the trashing of the mansion or an earlier removal.

But, I'm not ruling out Quinn blackmail being behind it. Maybe some drug dealing went down in there too (ducking into a closet to buy some drugs at a party is extremely possible). As well as some random fuckery.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Quinn was taught to treat life like chess and try to stay a step ahead, so gathering blackmail material would seem prudent to her in case she gets caught, or someone threatens to out her business. There is also the possibility that quinns files were hacked by a third party orchestrating the assault on the diks.
It's too bad Quinn fucking sucks at chess :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
1717509834247.png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes