funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Anyone who is the owner of the mansion can take the gun, especially if Vinny is your former friend. he came as a stranger (ex-territory) with a gun, of course Tommy will take the gun from him, is there anything complicated about this? there is no point in this. but Mc has balls unlike Tommy
Tommy didn't take Vinny's gun.

Tommy claims he took Vinny's gun when in fact Tommy took the fake toy gun to fool the MC into thinking Vinny was only messing around. But never did Tommy take the real gun away from Vinny.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Arieth is just the funniest character. A slutty moron is not breaking new ground, but she's in just enough of the game to shine. I would call her a sweetheart at her core, buuuuut I think she's basically at a child-like level, which is why she comes off as a cutie.
View attachment 3705478
She fucked a DIK, he came quick!
Love Arieth as a character. But I'll leave her for Joshy to romance.

I'm proud to be the only DIK that hasn't fucked her! But, I bet Tremolo is the only one who cared enough to get her some tissues.

Got a little scared when she was wondering why we haven't hooked up yet in messages! I think she wants the complete DIK set.

• Haha
Reactions: Riaman

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I've always told Jacob go for it (cause Zoey is the one meh for me, and seen her as a thank you for the lovely pics on my wall). If you tell him to back off - does he continue to go after her?
He does this sneaky pussy maneuver where he tries to "act cool" with Zoey, but thinks she's making eyes at him and tells her that MC told him no, but pretty sure he's trying to get her to initiate so he can still get in her pants without "betraying" MC.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Tommy didn't take Vinny's gun.

Tommy claims he took Vinny's gun when in fact Tommy took the fake toy gun to fool the MC into thinking Vinny was only messing around. But never did Tommy take the real gun away from Vinny.
Yeah, I know. I was just trying to make a logical explanation that, in theory, you can take a gun from strangers if it crossed into someone else’s territory.. but yes, I already remember this moment)))

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
yeah, the end of season 3 Cliffhanger him being exiled from the Diks, and all his love interest will broke up with him.
Although there is an option for another cliffhanger... Mc shoots, ends up in the hospital and now all the girls, as well as all Dik, will forgive him. DPC - style :KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Tommy wanted to settle down on Rusty's father's money and have fun without doing anything for it, and he reacted like a child when he was thrown out of his usual comfort zone. And he is also a very lousy friend, for whom DIK secret code is an empty place, he showed himself poorly as a father for his pledge. And also these complexes of his because someone fucks his sister.
Ank he lied to MC that Vinny used a prop gun, putting him in more danger.
Overall, well deserved:
View attachment 3705578
View attachment 3705579
This happens in her path, right?

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
He does this sneaky pussy maneuver where he tries to "act cool" with Zoey, but thinks she's making eyes at him and tells her that MC told him no, but pretty sure he's trying to get her to initiate so he can still get in her pants without "betraying" MC.
Wow. And then has the balls to ask Tremolo if he's really with the DIKs!

Reactions: AnonymousDude

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Josy will kick Tommy in the nuts if you don't fight him (maybe if you lose too, but I never lose ;)). But you can only see this if you're also on their path, otherwise you never find out why Tommy is icing his balls.
I always beat his ass I don't need girls to protect me :LOL: . But it is still lame move of dpc, that MC was not able to tell Tommy to go fuck yourself, about the whole Josy x Maya situation, and instead he used his dik code, like a pussy ass chick , that was so banana jill.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I always beat his ass I don't need girls to protect me :LOL: . But it is still lame move of dpc, that MC was not able to tell Tommy to go fuck yourself, about the whole Josh x Maya situation, and instead he used his dik code, like a pussy ass chick , that was so banana jill.:rolleyes:
Trying to use the DIK secret code was fucking stupid, but I think since Tommy immediately broke it, we still have our one use. Because there's no way DPC would use our one and only code on a specific path and not a canon event.

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Trying to use the DIK secret code was fuxking stupid, but I think since Tommy immediately broke it, we still have our one use. Because there's no way DPC would use our one and only code on a specific path and not a canon event.
It was just one of DPC's attempted humor moments, like "look guys haha right away he wants to use the dik code man the diks really walked right into that one!!!" which I don't think anybody laughed at but him.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
DPC actually answered this one on his annual Q&A, if you're genuinely curious. Here's his answer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, I’ve been aware of this for a long time and read about it, it was a little joke on my part, since Jill on the not Jill-branch looks different than on the Jill-branch

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes