• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
DPC actually answered this one on his annual Q&A, if you're genuinely curious. Here's his answer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love Banana Jill. It's like MC says, you gotta unwrap the banana to get to the good stuff :love:
1717546239088.png
1717546273045.png
1717546297007.png

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Why not? It adds some unpredictability to the various routes, it's not like he's making every single important story bit 100% main story canon.
Well for one, players would expect the all the other routes to get their own unique use. Like Bella, it'd basically be the same thing. Idk what it would be for Sage, Jacob already used his DIK secret code to cover for us. And Jill....? Then you've got Quinn, Rio, Nicole and Lily, idk what the fuck we would use there.

On the flip side, if it really was just for the throuple, players would feel left out.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
DPC actually answered this one on his annual Q&A, if you're genuinely curious. Here's his answer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Translation : " I wanted to Troll the Jill fans, but since they are big donor, I gave this shity lame response, that does not make sense at all, because I changing Jill personality in every second episode anyway to fit to the curent plot , what I wanna tell. "
:coffee:

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Well for one, players would expect the all the other routes to get their own unique use. Like Bella, it'd basically be the same thing. Idk what it would be for Sage, Jacob already used his DIK secret code to cover for us. And Jill....? Then you've got Quinn, Rio, Nicole and Lily, idk what the fuck we would use there.

On the flip side, if it really was just for the throuple, players would feel left out.
Why would players expect that? I'm not expecting it to be used on all the routes, if fuckface doesn't need to, cool, if he does, it's also cool it's there.
If anything, taking away the J&M one in order to create a situation where he has to use it in the main story would feel a lot more like a shitty cop out.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Why would players expect that? I'm not expecting it to be used on all the routes, if fuckface doesn't need to, cool, if he does, it's also cool it's there.
If anything, taking away the J&M one in order to create a situation where he has to use it in the main story would feel a lot more like a shitty cop out.
I would expect shitty copouts all the time, just look at the various cliffhangers that end up pushed aside.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Trying to use the DIK secret code was fucking stupid, but I think since Tommy immediately broke it, we still have our one use. Because there's no way DPC would use our one and only code on a specific path and not a canon event.
I'd actually prefer it with each path having a different use for the DIK point.

We've seen how it's used on the M&J path. Bella's has a very obvious possibility. No idea what might come up with Sage or Jill. Others is already branching and the use of the point might become a very meaningful choice later in the game.

It would be kind of boring if the point were used the same way no matter which path you choose.

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Surely it doesn't count if immediately broken.

And what punishment exists if you break it is never specified.
Apparently nothing. This isn't even the first time Tommy breaks it, he can't stop himself from making granny jokes after the nursing home. "Family Comes First" only works if everyone believes it, but obviously Tommy thinks MC fucking Josy is stabbing him in the back.

Reactions: Milton749

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
Apparently nothing. This isn't even the first time Tommy breaks it, he can't stop himself from making granny jokes after the nursing home. "Family Comes First" only works if everyone believes it, but obviously Tommy thinks MC fucking Josy is stabbing him in the back.
Dude is calling MC "sisterfucker" like it's some sort of insult, I would wear that title proudly lmao

Reactions: KАRАMBA

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
You know what I really appreciated about Jill's path? That utterly humiliating Tyballs did not count against us with Jill. Instead of viewing MC as a bad person, or triggering some stupid variable that might lead to a breakup, or even just small bits of dialogue where she reminds MC he's been an asshole in that past or whatever, she just doesn't care about it by the end of Season 2.
Punching the melon fucker didn't do anything substantial except give everyone pure satisfaction. When talking to Josy, Jill found it funny how MC blasted his balls and knocked out his teeth. After taking her virginity, she reveals that she actually thought the dick pic was hilarious. Episode 9, Sage gets Jill to admit she hates Horse Teeth Tyballs, and of course she finally sees the juicy, rindy truth in 10. Plus we can rub our relationship in his face #HAPPY

1717550048741.png
It's fun to take pleasure in others' misery lmao

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Well at least there no "so this one time at band camp" though can see Maya saying that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
No that's going to be Jill, it'll be the ultimate troll to the Jill fans in the final episode, their virgin queen was actually a slut who fucked multiple guys at band camp, but thought because it was guys she was never gonna see again after camp so weren't her destiny that they didn't count plus she only did anal not vaginal. MC (and the Jill fans) will only find out in ep 16 when she finally agrees to anal sex MC tries to reassure her that it won't hurt that much and then Jill tells him not to worry because she's been fucked there more often than he's fucked her vaginally because of what happened at band camp.

• Haha
Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

ArionAriel704

May 28, 2024
You know what I really appreciated about Jill's path? That utterly humiliating Tyballs did not count against us with Jill. Instead of viewing MC as a bad person, or triggering some stupid variable that might lead to a breakup, or even just small bits of dialogue where she reminds MC he's been an asshole in that past or whatever, she just doesn't care about it by the end of Season 2.
Punching the melon fucker didn't do anything substantial except give everyone pure satisfaction. When talking to Josy, Jill found it funny how MC blasted his balls and knocked out his teeth. After taking her virginity, she reveals that she actually thought the dick pic was hilarious. Episode 9, Sage gets Jill to admit she hates Horse Teeth Tyballs, and of course she finally sees the juicy, rindy truth in 10. Plus we can rub our relationship in his face #HAPPY

View attachment 3705816
It's fun to take pleasure in others' misery lmao
The fact that it can be replayed infinitely says a lot

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Better Cock Spock
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes