• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
You know what I really appreciated about Jill's path? That utterly humiliating Tyballs did not count against us with Jill. Instead of viewing MC as a bad person, or triggering some stupid variable that might lead to a breakup, or even just small bits of dialogue where she reminds MC he's been an asshole in that past or whatever, she just doesn't care about it by the end of Season 2.
Punching the melon fucker didn't do anything substantial except give everyone pure satisfaction. When talking to Josy, Jill found it funny how MC blasted his balls and knocked out his teeth. After taking her virginity, she reveals that she actually thought the dick pic was hilarious. Episode 9, Sage gets Jill to admit she hates Horse Teeth Tyballs, and of course she finally sees the juicy, rindy truth in 10. Plus we can rub our relationship in his face #HAPPY

View attachment 3705816
It's fun to take pleasure in others' misery lmao
In one single save you can punch him, break his teeth with a tennis ball, ruin his presentation with a dick pic, turn his frat brothers against him, fuck his mom, his sister, and steal "his girl"

Assman has no chill

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
In one single save you can punch him, break his teeth with a tennis ball, ruin his presentation with a dick pic, turn his frat brothers against him, fuck his mom, his sister, and steal "his girl"

Assman has no chill
To think, Tybalt lost "the love of his life" because this filthy street rat got a wedgie!
1717552502957.png

If only he could go back in time, then he—Tybalt Archibald Stewart Burke—could win fair Jill's heart!
1000056245.gif

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I would love to watch Maya masturbate with various items. And I think it would be sexy if she shoves some vegetables up her vagina then made me a tasty salad mixed with her vaginal juices.
Even Derek doesn't approve of you seeing Maya.....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
He does this sneaky pussy maneuver where he tries to "act cool" with Zoey, but thinks she's making eyes at him and tells her that MC told him no, but pretty sure he's trying to get her to initiate so he can still get in her pants without "betraying" MC.
He also projected his attraction of her on Zoey.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Bro, Jacob had the hots for her the minute he saw her. In Zoey's texts, she says Jacob let her in. We see her talking to Jacob on the couch about art and San Diego, he takes her to his room to show off his art, and I'm positive he would've made a move if he wasn't such a pussy. They took a few pictures together, and stayed in contact for weeks. He mistook her compliments to MC for himself and had to awkwardly walk it off. He got super excited when learning she was coming to the BBQ, and of course it all culminated in her asking for MC's blessing.

He never acted like a "normal friend", he wanted to tap our blueberry from the start. He just did that stupid thing where he thinks a friendship will evolve into a relationship because he sees signs where there are none, and thinks that being such a great guy will cause Zoey to realize that Jacob is boyfriend material, if not a potential fuck buddy. And he's so obvious about it, it's actually surprising that MC didn't noti—AHAHHAHAHHAA I can't finish that sentence, Tremolo is blinder than a girl who got cum in her eyes. So is Zoey, blind as fuck to not realize she loves MC and that Jacob was waiting to pounce.

But yeah, Jacob is a snake.
Jacob is a coward by nature, at the HOT party he didn't even move to another room for fear of the alphas. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Riaman

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Tommy wanted to settle down on Rusty's father's money and have fun without doing anything for it, and he reacted like a child when he was thrown out of his usual comfort zone. And he is also a very lousy friend, for whom DIK secret code is an empty place, he showed himself poorly as a father for his pledge. And also these complexes of his because someone fucks his sister.
Ank he lied to MC that Vinny used a prop gun, putting him in more danger.
Overall, well deserved:
View attachment 3705578
View attachment 3705579
There is only one last thing left to do to deliver the final blow to tommy. :Kappa: :KEK:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Jacob is a coward by nature, at the HOT party he didn't even move to another room for fear of the alphas. :KEK:
I have a neutral solution to the HOTs party, that doesn't involve getting rid of any jocks: Jacob and MC should just hang out in the kitchen, where Heather would keep the peace. Caleb and Darius wouldn't dare do anything, especially when half the black cast is in that one room.
1000056248.gif
They're untouchable :WeSmart:
I just remembered Dwyane exists, and that Cammy... idk if she was supposed to be mixed from the beginning and her skin just got darker, or DPC thought of this midway through. Anyway, Cammy counts. So really, the kitchen would only have about 33% then.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes