Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
So Jade could actually become a GILF before becoming a MILF? Hmmm, that's different. :ROFLMAO:
Well if you're only counting kids who popped out of her pussy, then Jade will never truly become a milf/gilf. As for other mothers, it'll take way too long for Nicole to become a gilf, same with Arieth.

So if Sage doesn't count, then it's up to Maya, Josy and Jill. Just keep dropping loads, and eventually Helen, Iris and Amelia will earn gilf status.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Well if you're only counting kids who popped out of her pussy, then Jade will never truly become a milf/gilf. As for other mothers, it'll take way too long for Nicole to become a gilf, same with Arieth.

So if Sage doesn't count, then it's up to Maya, Josy and Jill. Just keep dropping loads, and eventually Helen, Iris and Amelia will earn gilf status.
Helen might die before Maya getting pregnant.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
At least it won't be in a fire (I hope).

We went to very different Sunday schools. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Why are you so surprised, this is what Patrick's been praying for all these years, why he treats Maya like dirt. He wants her to be straight, so she can have kids, and grant Helen her dying wish.
1717578103073.jpeg

Patrick unironically wants this, and I'm gonna give it to him ;)

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT why can't I find that stupid meme that inspired me to make this in the first place. Someone help a maggot brother out!

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes