Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
What's the matter, don't you want gorgeous 60fps fuck scenes? Better jiggle physics? Improved lighting? Just look at what we could've been getting since Episode 1!
20240607_214439.jpg
Cammy's been redesigned beyond just darkening her skin, but also the lighting is less harsh, the hair more detailed. She looks a lot less like a plastic doll, much more lovable :giggle:
View attachment anim_jade_assjob5_ep1.webm
View attachment anim_sage_pan_ep10.webm
Episode 1 doesn't have a lot of jiggle in it, but at least Jade's tits actually press into MC, rather than just clip through him.
Obviously this scene is the jiggliest in the entire game to show off the new 60fps capability. Sage is just mesmerizing here :love:

It'll just take 5 years minimum to remaster the game, in addition to all the reworked scenes, new events, DLC bonus skins, and Twitch Streamer Mode where the audience will vote on where you cum! And it'll be a $60 game on Steam only :HideThePain:

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I know that in the earlier episodes she looks strung out all the time, but that's not really the impression I get here, especially since Quinn basically shoves MC's cock in her ass. But IIRC it doesn't change anything going forward, so maybe I'm just misreading her body language.
Isn't that a couple of seconds before she yells at Riona to lick harder or something? Clearly a deflection because she felt something from that kiss and she doesn't want to admit it.

Reactions: Ostap Bender

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Isn't that a couple of seconds before she yells at Riona to lick harder or something? Clearly a deflection because she felt something from that kiss and she doesn't want to admit it.
The last picture of Quinn is exactly that, yeah. But what you quoted is referring to Rio, when she's on the floor.

Reactions: mintymuz

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Any preference for who?
I'm not too fussy, as long as it's not MR.
Well, it would be a good opportunity for Brandi, who has jackshit in terms of lewds. There's also nothing with Tania, but she fucks Tommy so that's probably a no-go. We've only been with Rose once, she could use some love. There's also the unnamed bartender, she was pretty hot.

Although, it could be a non-stripper. Just trying to think of who would make sense, Nicole doesn't interact with any female students besides Lily. Maybe one of the sluttier HOTs like Sarah and Melanie?

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
MC + Your favorite girl + ?????

What would be your perfect THREESOME? Can be guy or girl, no judgement (y)

For me it's MC + Nicole (Envy) + Derek
..I think it would be a certified bro move (but Derek would only get anal.. and wear a rubber!) :cool:
Bella and Sage. I'm dying from the lack of blood in my brain already just thinking about it :love:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Well, it would be a good opportunity for Brandi, who has jackshit in terms of lewds. There's also nothing with Tania, but she fucks Tommy so that's probably a no-go. We've only been with Rose once, she could use some love. There's also the unnamed bartender, she was pretty hot.

Although, it could be a non-stripper. Just trying to think of who would make sense, Nicole doesn't interact with any female students besides Lily. Maybe one of the sluttier HOTs like Sarah and Melanie?
The bartender was very interested when Nicole was giving Tremolo a BJ on the bar.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rose was fun.

Tania was extremely jealous of Lily & Nicole.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She'd be keen, but there's the whole Tommy seconds thing.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes