Apr 4, 2019
No Jade our teacher in Gender Studies ;) Lisa is my number one in Become A Rockstar.
oh. I played too much Become a rockstar in the last time and too less Being a dik. sry. I completly forgot that there is Jade the teacher. At least, there is more interaction with her than with riona. I think the mc talks to riona only once and that only, if he bought all menus.
(And Lisa is my favorite in Become a rockstar, too.)

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Just thought I'd try this out because some of the girls look hot. Got to the fighting mini-game and facepalmed when all the training you had with your dad and talk that you could handle yourself meant absolutely DIK! So I take it I have to start over and choose nada for the mini-game option to bypass this wretched fighting mini-game?

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Will this make her taller than the MC?

I know some players don't like it, but I like tall girls.

Or it could be just perspective.

Do we have any confirmation for characters heights?

:unsure:
It must be from the perspective. Just look how small Josy looks comparing with the other girls. Maybe it's because she is sitting further back.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
At least for the HOTs, we have this:
View attachment 409966

The perspective on Quinn might be a tad misleading. From a certain free roam in episode 1, we know that Quinn is only slightly taller than Camila:
View attachment 409967
This is a screen shot when Riona and Quinn are side by side.
Riona and Quinn.jpg
Quinn clearly is taller, but if Riona is the shortest of the girls, Quinn isn't that much taller. And the picture is slightly tilted, favoring Quinn's side.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
for a new player is the game best played with or without the mini games enabled??
This has nothing to do with being old or new - it just depends if you want to have a little extra on top of reading and if you enjoy the stuff that's offered here... ...just try with and see how you get along. And if you end up not liking it, start over and ctrl-skip your way to where you've been. I play with minigames enabled and have fun...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
for a new player is the game best played with or without the mini games enabled??
For the complete experience i suggest with the minigame, the fighting isn't that hard plus i like that it give me something else to do during roaming time.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes