Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
Why should it be a surprise to him? This is not the first scholarship he has run.
I don't get the "surprise" you mentioned. After he dismiss Maya he calls a "Priscilla" and now I wonder if she's not from Wallace Resources. As I said, at first I thought that the whole thing was about Quinn and the restaurant, but now I believe it will be something else, it clearly is no coincidence that he worked for Mr. Wallace and Maya sponsor is Wallace Resources.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I don't get the "surprise" you mentioned. After he dismiss Maya he calls a "Priscilla" and now I wonder if she's not from Wallace Resources. As I said, at first I thought that the whole thing was about Quinn and the restaurant, but now I believe it will be something else, it clearly is no coincidence that he worked for Mr. Wallace and Maya sponsor is Wallace Resources.
He's saying that this probably isn't the first time Stephen has dealt with Wallace Resources in regards to student loans, scholarships, etc, that this idea wouldn't be the reason he changes his mind and doesn't help Maya.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
This game might genuinely have the most annoying and repetitive mini games in all of F95s history, which is saying something because these games are chock full of dumb mechanics. Who in their right minds thought shit like the drinking game for example were fun? it's not even about hard, its just boring as all hell, same for pretty much all the mini games.
And there's nothing I like more than searching around static renders for a tiny little hidden magazine so I can see actual CG renders. Like dear lord stop with these brain dead mechanics that do nothing but waste peoples time.
DPC is obsessed with Bully, he pretty much 1:1 mechanics/minigames sometimes, forgetting that he isn't making a 2000s console game, but an entirely different genre.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
He's saying that this probably isn't the first time Stephen has dealt with Wallace Resources in regards to student loans, scholarships, etc, that this idea wouldn't be the reason he changes his mind and doesn't help Maya.
not probably but definitely.

Mona's scholarship was also from Wallace, so there is every reason to believe that all free tutition is tied to this Wallace. (its involvement may not necessarily be voluntary, it could be Burke hijacking a scholarship set up by Wallace for his/their interests)
screenshot0019.png

Maya has no scholarship at all, she only has a loan somehow controlled by her father, the one we see was the one Burke had prepared for her which he then decides not to give her when he hears about the free tuition (it is not that it is crystal clear but that is)

Last edited:

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
not probably but definitely.

Mona's scholarship was also from Wallace, so there is every reason to believe that all free tutition is tied to this Wallace. (its involvement may not necessarily be voluntary, it could be Burke hijacking a scholarship set up by Wallace for his/their interests)
View attachment 3827588

Maya has no scholarship at all, she only has a loan somehow controlled by her father, the one we see was the one Burke had prepared for her which he then dedicates not to give her when he hears about the free tuition (it is not that it is crystal clear but that is)
The flashback segment of Burke's past is rather interesting.

All along we've thought of him as a sleaze, a man who should be cucked, a man who doesn't appreciate and therefore doesn't deserve his hot wife, and a corrupt piece of shit.

But the flashback shows that he was a beta husband to a demanding, shrew of a wife. Trapped in a family that he hadn't planned (it seems like Jade orchestrated the adoption of both Tybalt and Sage). He worked hard for his family but his wife didn't respect him, and he unfortunately couldn't lose the mindset that his children were not his (the fact that they adopted them as pre-teens rather than as babies probably adds to that perception).

Then he was fired from his job by the "Chief", Mr Wallace, for not utilising insider trading to profit the company.

He left Wallace Resources (I'm gonna make the assumption that the company was called that) under rather sour conditions. So, on that note, would Wallace Resources actually be complicit in the whole scholarship for sex thing going on at B&R?

Is Burke just using this Wallace name as a fictitious entity on the books, or are there real ties to his old company, or (and this would be pretty good but I doubt it'd ever be the case) is Burke implicating Wallace Resources in something that will ultimately fuck them over, just like they fucked him over?

:unsure:

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
hello guys, my version crashed at the beguining when ellen is at the hospital. somebody can help me
If you've copied your save from a previous version, it's likely you had installed a walkthrough mod or some such tool in the past.

You'll need to go to the opening post of this thread and download and install the walkthrough mod again, otherwise the game will detect the previous use of the mod and exit, because the developer has programmed it to do just that.

The other alternative is start the game again, or download someone else's saves.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The flashback segment of Burke's past is rather interesting.

All along we've thought of him as a sleaze, a man who should be cucked, a man who doesn't appreciate and therefore doesn't deserve his hot wife, and a corrupt piece of shit.

But the flashback shows that he was a beta husband to a demanding, shrew of a wife. Trapped in a family that he hadn't planned (it seems like Jade orchestrated the adoption of both Tybalt and Sage). He worked hard for his family but his wife didn't respect him, and he unfortunately couldn't lose the mindset that his children were not his (the fact that they adopted them as pre-teens rather than as babies probably adds to that perception).

Then he was fired from his job by the "Chief", Mr Wallace, for not utilising insider trading to profit the company.

He left Wallace Resources (I'm gonna make the assumption that the company was called that) under rather sour conditions. So, on that note, would Wallace Resources actually be complicit in the whole scholarship for sex thing going on at B&R?

Is Burke just using this Wallace name as a fictitious entity on the books, or are there real ties to his old company, or (and this would be pretty good but I doubt it'd ever be the case) is Burke implicating Wallace Resources in something that will ultimately fuck them over, just like they fucked him over?

:unsure:
To think that Burke uses only Wallace's name seems too abstract to me, if their name is there then it is them.

he may have involved them or exploited them for revenge or they may have involved him, bending him after he refused to do so.

DPC likes characters to be controversial, so even the villains must have their motivations and sad moments, sooner or later it will be Vinnie's turn.

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
To think that Burke uses only Wallace's name seems too abstract to me, if their name is there then it is them.

he may have involved them or exploited them for revenge or they may have involved him, bending him after he refused to do so.

DPC likes characters to be controversial, so even the villains must have their motivations and sad moments, sooner or later it will be Vinnie's turn.
I both agree and disagree (which is sure to send me to the pits of Hell!)

DPC specifically shows us the scholarship form with Wallace Resources on it, and we find out he worked for Mr Wallace in the financial sector. It could all mean something.

But on the other side of the coin, who the fuck cares?

Who cares about Wallace Resources?

Who cares about Mr Wallace and his shoddy dealings?

At this point, the mc is balls deep in asses all over campus, he's on the cusp of solving Maya's loan issues, any moment now he's gonna discover Bella's deep secret, Sage is minutes away from finding the mc and Jade have been engaged in amorous congress, Jill is likely to be ejected from B&R on the grounds that she's just too stupid (even if her great grandaddy founded the joint), and Josy is seriously preoccupied filling out a restraining order against Darkwen.

So with all that shit going on, why would anyone give a fuck about Burke's dealings with Wallace Resources?

So yeah, I'm thinking it's equally it's possible nothing specific will come of the Wallace name later on.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I both agree and disagree (which is sure to send me to the pits of Hell!)

DPC specifically shows us the scholarship form with Wallace Resources on it, and we find out he worked for Mr Wallace in the financial sector. It could all mean something.

But on the other side of the coin, who the fuck cares?

Who cares about Wallace Resources?

Who cares about Mr Wallace and his shoddy dealings?

At this point, the mc is balls deep in asses all over campus, he's on the cusp of solving Maya's loan issues, any moment now he's gonna discover Bella's deep secret, Sage is minutes away from finding the mc and Jade have been engaged in amorous congress, Jill is likely to be ejected from B&R on the grounds that she's just too stupid (even if her great grandaddy founded the joint), and Josy is seriously preoccupied filling out a restraining order against Darkwen.

So with all that shit going on, why would anyone give a fuck about Burke's dealings with Wallace Resources?

So yeah, it's possible nothing specific will come of the Wallace name later on.
this exact approach applies to 99% of the still unresolved plots.. who cares? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

but in my opinion there is still much to be discovered about this restaurant, in addition to the name Wallace another name "Priscilla" has been pulled in, and sooner or later, in this decade or the next, DPC will give a forced square to this whole plot

Is Burke the boss or a cog?
all this forcing to have sex, assuming they want to since Mona runs away and Camilla refuses, with a couple of female students?
Is Burke the only "non-student" who has access to the restaurant?

sure it is hard to close the loop by continuing to carry on the virginity of a group of prostitutes....

Reactions: shazba jnr

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
this exact approach applies to 99% of the still unresolved plots.. who cares? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

but in my opinion there is still much to be discovered about this restaurant, in addition to the name Wallace another name "Priscilla" has been pulled in, and sooner or later, in this decade or the next, DPC will give a forced square to this whole plot

Is Burke the boss or a cog?
all this forcing to have sex, assuming they want to since Mona runs away and Camilla refuses, with a couple of female students?
Is Burke the only "non-student" who has access to the restaurant?

sure it is hard to close the loop by continuing to carry on the virginity of a group of prostitutes....
I'm going to reference a dalli_x post from just last month:

The guy in the hat is Mr Wallace now:
1720885842965.png

Then vs now:

1720885953359.png 1720885969669.png

Less hair, slightly older... could be.

And who's he with?

The Madame:

1720886027226.png

AKA Priscilla from Wallace Resources.

The pieces are all coming together!

o_O

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
which minigames? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Many, like the classes for one. Not just minigames, a lot of more minor plot points are also taken from that same game like as an example; sneaking into a sorority/girls dorms and stealing something from them. Same thing with the way we're not supposed to know which year the game takes place and it being left somewhat unclear, Bully had that same thing going on. Or the characters' names, which also happen to be stolen right from Bully, some of which are: Trent, Troy, Russell (Rusty), etc. Actually, in Bully, there is a girl named "Karen Johnson" who was a younger student that bears a striking resemblance to "Karen Rebecca Johnson". You think that's coincidence? I don't. The idea for that fat girl in Episode 9's party who you can talk with on Swyper being dressed as Santa Claus despite her personality being the complete opposite of someone you'd expect to play Santa Claus probably came from Bully too. The main character's and Tommy's relationship is similar to also Jimmy's and Gary's rivalry, in a way. Egging the preps might've also been something that comes from Bully. The gag with Arieth and the dog food comes from Bully too since in that game in the cafeteria you could find a can of dog food being used by the disgusting cook to make food for the kids, possibly that same cook's food also served as inspiration for the MC in BaDIK insulting the cafeteria food. I'm sure there are a lot more things that others have noticed and since I haven't played Bully in years, I can barely remember details from that game and the ones I mentioned are only a few. Someone who's a bigger fan of the game than me might be able to explain more stuff in better detail.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Many, like the classes for one. Not just minigames, a lot of more minor plot points are also taken from that same game like as an example; sneaking into a sorority/girls dorms and stealing something from them. Same thing with the way we're not supposed to know which year the game takes place and it being left somewhat unclear, Bully had that same thing going on. Or the characters' names, which also happen to be stolen right from Bully, some of which are: Trent, Troy, Russell (Rusty), etc. Actually, in Bully, there is a girl named "Karen Johnson" who was a younger student that bears a striking resemblance to "Karen Rebecca Johnson". You think that's coincidence? I don't. The idea for that fat girl in Episode 9's party who you can talk with on Swyper being dressed as Santa Claus despite her personality being the complete opposite of someone you'd expect to play Santa Claus probably came from Bully too. The main character's and Tommy's relationship is similar to also Jimmy's and Gary's rivalry, in a way. Egging the preps might've also been something that comes from Bully. The gag with Arieth and the dog food comes from Bully too since in that game in the cafeteria you could find a can of dog food being used by the disgusting cook to make food for the kids, possibly that same cook's food also served as inspiration for the MC in BaDIK insulting the cafeteria food. I'm sure there are a lot more things that others have noticed and since I haven't played Bully in years, I can barely remember details from that game and the ones I mentioned are only a few. Someone who's a bigger fan of the game than me might be able to explain more stuff in better detail.
I can't remember the others atm, but english is straight rip-off from Bully. :LOL:

View attachment 3827809
guys I was joking. :oops:

DPC lost the measure with the last chapter (2 minigames for Riona's date!?!!?) and I gave up at that point: minigames disabled in every run

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I like the big ones, Mansion Restoration and Party Planning. Someone should make me a stand alone version of party planning and I will play the hell out of it, although the in game version seems kinda easy when you get S every time and with perks it gets progressively easier. Rest of them burn them with fire!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes