Saladassasin

Jun 7, 2021
I haven't played this game for a year or two and recently want to play the game, I remember last time I play I got caught being with a dude sister(and her girlfriend, sorry I don't remember their names) after we spend the night together in fraternity building, and it end. so if anyone would be so kind, please tell me if it already updated new chapters or not?

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I haven't played this game for a year or two and recently want to play the game, I remember last time I play I got caught being with a dude sister(and her girlfriend, sorry I don't remember their names) after we spend the night together in fraternity building, and it end. so if anyone would be so kind, please tell me if it already updated new chapters or not?
Yep, there is fair bit more past that point.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
You missed a lot... There is a lot of new content since you can remember... Maybe you should start a new game to refresh your memories...

Reactions: Riaman

DarkMage73

Aug 22, 2022
Her name is tara but i don't remember seeing her, damn i missed a good looking gal -

View attachment Tara.webp

Tara is in a relationship with Oscar, though neither of them appears particularly committed to the other. Unbeknown to the , Tara is one of the girls on the other side of the bathroom glory hole in the optional encounter with . She is also open to kissing the MC at the Halloween Party in , whilst at the same party Oscar is seen hitting on multiple girls, including .

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Her name is tara but i don't remember seeing her, damn i missed a good looking gal -

View attachment 3830203

Tara is in a relationship with Oscar, though neither of them appears particularly committed to the other. Unbeknown to the , Tara is one of the girls on the other side of the bathroom glory hole in the optional encounter with . She is also open to kissing the MC at the Halloween Party in , whilst at the same party Oscar is seen hitting on multiple girls, including .
And sharing his bed.

screenshot0001.png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes