1 english
1 math
1 party planning
1 fish feeding
mini games.
maybe there will be that weird cube mini game what want mc opening

and probably dpc will make 1-2 new one
after gta preview, i feel there is chance for yoga mini game:cautious:
at this point im surprised there isn't a sex minigame I remember playing newgrounds back in the day that place was full of games with sex minigames

Mar 9, 2019
You better not ask
View attachment 3831510

But if you really wanna know....
*Sigh* Fucking Tom Jones. You know, if I had a nickel for every time Josy has unintentionally gotten It's Not Unusual stuck in my head, I'd have 20 cents. It isn't a lot but the fact it's happened four times in the last year, I'd say that's a little unusual.
Coincidence_or_Conspiracy.gif

I know Fry is your vibe Joshy92 but knowing you, you're just sad there are no cummy kisses in this post.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
*Sigh* Fucking Tom Jones. You know, if I had a nickel for every time Josy has unintentionally gotten It's Not Unusual stuck in my head, I'd have 20 cents. It isn't a lot but the fact it's happened four times in the last year, I'd say that's a little unusual.
View attachment 3832953

I know Fry is your vibe Joshy92 but knowing you, you're just sad there are no cummy kisses in this post.
What's New Pussycat?

screenshot0001.png

Sex Bomb

bella.png

Steuan

May 3, 2024
not me other than my first time playing sages path. As I don't like friends with benfits path for Sage so I literally don't have sex with anyone until Sage in chapter 7 at the Hot's party.
You're a Sage fan, bro. We all can fail to get the 100% scene, but you? You shouldn't. Sage must be disappointed. :LUL:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You're a Sage fan, bro. We all can fail to get the 100% scene, but you? You shouldn't. Sage must be disappointed. :LUL:
it was when I used play on the dark side of AVN's and would play my first playthrough as a Manwhore, now I don't manwhore anymore unless there is a reason to and that is my very last save im all about the solo paths

Steuan

May 3, 2024
it was when I used play on the dark side of AVN's and would play my first playthrough as a Manwhore, now I don't manwhore anymore unless there is a reason to and that is my very last save im all about the solo paths
I see. Well, the Others' path is my fav one. Then Sage's, then MJ's, then Bella's, and lastly Jill's. Honestly, I'm not very interested in the MGs' stories. They're all good, don't get me wrong... DPC is a great writer. But seeing the character development of the SGs and learning their backgrounds appeal to me more. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: dvstt
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes