felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
View attachment 3835239
I know she is just gaslighting her here, but what exactly is she allegedly doing and against what? Because I am pretty sure she dismissed the stalking and we already know she doesn't hesitate to throw her under the buss when people are asking around :unsure:
In Quinn's mind not putting Riona in the know was a protection, a bit like adults do with their children , in fact it would be extremely interesting if it became a problem for Riona not to have anything to say to Vinnie

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
View attachment 3835239
I know she is just gaslighting her here, but what exactly is she allegedly doing and against what? Because I am pretty sure she dismissed the stalking and we already know she doesn't hesitate to throw her under the buss when people are asking around :unsure:
Quinn asking Rio that is like ask secret service asking President Trump don't you feel protected after getting shot

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I said I tolerated it, not that I liked it, plus it was fun to watch a nerd beat up derek. :KEK:
View attachment 3835441
I failed you Geralt I don't like zoey and I can't help my disinterest in her.:Kappa:
No hidden agenda, Derek is fun and without goofy friend game wouldn't be the same. He's not the best friend, just a good one because he can't keep his mouth shut, but he have moments:

Screenshot_20240716-014247.png
:KEK:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The hell? I haven't seen this scene yet.
1. Choose body shots during party planning.
2. Go with Tiffany; Derek will do shots with Becky.
poor Derek, it is a harsh rejection. i am sure if it would be Jojo ass, Backy dont say she dont want it in her face:sneaky:
That's the moment when I sad for Josy. Poor Jojo, being involved with Becky :confused:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes