Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
This is another of the ones that makes me chuckle at the sheer range of opinion. It tends to be "Tara is incredible, one of the best in the game" or "Tara is weird (not even ugly, usually, she just has an alien face)" - there doesn't seem to be a lot in between.

I'm definitely in camp "Alien", but if the foursome with Gina and Tiffany was on the table, I'd welcome Tara with open pants.
I'd stick with threesome. After watching Gina get Spit-roasted I'm just not interested in her anymore.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I'd stick with threesome. After watching Gina get Spit-roasted I'm just not interested anymore.
What's the matter, don't like being where another man jizzed? :HideThePain:
Just imagine when the impossible happens: Arieth finally manages to bang MC, and she'll drop Micro-Dick Dawe like the 35 year old fucking loser cunt he is. And she won't reminisce fondly about Li'l Dawie either :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1000075073.mp4

2 inches is being generous, because Arieth doesn't know about decimals or fractions :KEK:

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I just had a nightmare in which someone was chuckling "ALADYALADYALADYALADY"...I might need to go see my shrink. It's been a while...
Dearest Josy,
I must leave you.
Why, I cannot say.
Where, you cannot know.
How I will get there, I haven’t decided yet.
But one thing I can tell you, any time I hear the wind blow it will whisper the name Alady.
And so let us part with a love that will echo through the ages.​
—Darkwen

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Dearest Josy,
I must leave you.
Why, I cannot say.
Where, you cannot know.
How I will get there, I haven’t decided yet.
But one thing I can tell you, any time I hear the wind blow it will whisper the name Alady.
And so let us part with a love that will echo through the ages.​
—Darkwen
Why, oh why have the site admins removed the "facepalm" emote?
Because clearly that post deserves one.
:ROFLMAO:

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I've always wondered about this, what does it matter if someone has had sex before? I'm not judging or anything just curious about why it would matter.
Does it matter if Josy had sex with guys before hooking up with MC? Of course not.
Does it matter if Josy regularly got gangbanged by the varsity basketball team before joining the other team? To some, yes.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
I woke up in my own vomit this morning after getting absolutely trashed last night. Am I a DIK yet?
Have you fucked a feminist teacher outdoors? Did she spank you at least three times? Did you throw eggs at the preps and give a wedgie to a nerd and make everyone think the alphas did those things and get them in trouble for it?

Do you have video evidence or DIK witnesses for all of it?

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I've always wondered about this, what does it matter if someone has had sex before? I'm not judging or anything just curious about why it would matter.
I don't mind them having sex before.
But having spit-roasts, gang bangs or enough sex to make me scared of falling in, not a fan.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'd stick with threesome. After watching Gina get Spit-roasted I'm just not interested in her anymore.
damn I can't recall this scene anymore haah been that long. I just recall out of all the small time side girls I wanted to have fun with that you dont see often . It was the ghost and the girl that was either a zombie or mummy fucking Jill's best friends boyfriend.

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
I don't mind them having sex before.
But having spit-roasts, gang bangs or enough sex to make me scared of falling in, not a fan.
Don't get me wrong, i don't want to ride the town tricycle either. But as long as they are std free, not batshit crazy, and not a prostitute. I don't really care, I've been in a few group situations in my 20s, so i don't hold it against people.

Reactions: mintymuz and Rehwyn
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes