MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
After a long time, it's time to start the "others" route. oh, at this rate Lily will take Tremolo’s tongue away so she can play alone 1000197846.gif :coffee: :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Riaman

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
This is another of the ones that makes me chuckle at the sheer range of opinion. It tends to be "Tara is incredible, one of the best in the game" or "Tara is weird (not even ugly, usually, she just has an alien face)" - there doesn't seem to be a lot in between.

I'm definitely in camp "Alien", but if the foursome with Gina and Tiffany was on the table, I'd welcome Tara with open pants.
Tara looks like an Elf

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I'll be honest man, I've played this game 12 times and I still haven't laughed at derek's jokes or actions.
That's because Derek just isn't funny. He's destructive and causes more problems than he solves. He never thinks and doesn't know when to shut up. He has the mind of a 13-year-old who has just hit puberty. Derek sucks.

Reactions: Riaman

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Derek is a more immature than Lian or Liam, dont remember. he is a joke factor at this momemt, there are good jokes and bad jokes.
-fart and cockblock the prep
-ass vodka
we know dpc. 110% he will give some role to Derek and if mc isnt enough good friend, shit will happen

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes