Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Maybe one day she'll awaken from her cunt slumber and become the cockwhore you want to be. Fuckface is waiting on Others whenever Josy is ready to kick the ol' girl to the curb and come aboard the DIK train.

But her and Maya are a match made in heaven, two perfect girls in a perfect lesbian relationship.
Josy and Maya relationship is the worse in the game it is deader then fried chicken there is nothing there any more. The only thing that keeps it going is MC not there feelings for each other. Josy and Maya once love each other but it very clear those days are gone even if there some love left it is massively over shadow by love for mc. There is no way around the fact this relationship is coming to a end soon

• Haha
Reactions: Rehwyn

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Josy and Maya relationship is the worse in the game it is deader then fried chicken there is nothing there any more. The only thing that keeps it going is MC not there feelings for each other. Josy and Maya once love each other but it very clear those days are gone even if there some love left it is massively over shadow by love mc. There is no way around the fact this relationship is coming to a end soon
I'm just waiting for chance to bang Josy in the Others playthrough then after sex the MC will tell her he's not interested in a serious relationship. :devilish: Then Josy will personally witness the MC having a threesome with Camilla and Lily o_O

Reactions: akki_sky

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I'm just waiting for chance to bang Josy in the Others playthrough then after sex the MC will tell her he's not interested in a serious relationship. :devilish: Then Josy will personally witness the MC having a threesome with Camilla and Lily o_O
bad monke, I'm sure once the breakup happens there will be a chance on others path to get back with Josy just as on Throuple you get solo too. I wouldn't make Josy sad after she drops Maya that could be bad for your health

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
This is the 2nd time I've fallen into this trap. I'm not gonna do that again. :WeSmart:
Hmmm... OK. :cautious:
ksi-suspicious-face-ksi.gif
Then you shouldn't watch this Super Duper Top Secret file.
This is not a joke. Don't watch this. It's Super Duper Top Secret.
Don't push your luck. I've warned everyone.
I risk becoming a second Assange, but damn it, it's my duty.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
For as much as I want to bang Josy on Others and then move on to another girl I have a bad feeling that any sex with Josy on Others will be after an I choose you decision. I hope he lets Others continue to eat though, he's been good so far two episodes into the decision.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: gamingdevil800
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes