Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If he has time for all of that useless shit I listed then he has time to make the story make sense. DPC's only ambition is to milk useless simps for all he can get.
If a dev milks people that's their problem. And he obviously doesn't think they are useless so why bother even moaning about it.
Do you think dpc will see all this and go 'shit some pirates don't like what I'm doing I better work faster'?

• Haha
Reactions: Riaman

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
We're did I fucking mention anything about all that? I was talking about renders. If dpc did different renders and wrote a drastically different story depending on who we dated than updates would never get here.

Oh, and dpc can add whatever he wants to his game. He has ambition something a lot of people on here don't have.
And finally I'm sick and tired of you always bitching about the game it's all you ever do.
How would removing storylines from playthroughs create more work for DPC? It wouldn't, all it would do is make specific playthroughs shorter for the player, there's not one instance after what should have been a bad breakup (Bella after finding Cathy's panties, Jill after catching Bella and MC fucking), or where there should have been an option to no longer be friends (feeling betrayed by Josy and Maya in ep 4) where DPC would have to create extra renders, it's just that players wouldn't see the renders on specific playthroughs.

Reactions: DavDR

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
How would removing storylines from playthroughs create more work for DPC? It wouldn't, all it would do is make specific playthroughs shorter for the player, there's not one instance after what should have been a bad breakup (Bella after finding Cathy's panties, Jill after catching Bella and MC fucking), or where there should have been an option to no longer be friends (feeling betrayed by Josy and Maya in ep 4) where DPC would have to create extra renders, it's just that players wouldn't see the renders on specific playthroughs.
Because it would create even more branching which would in turn increase development time even more.
For example if we go to the hots party with Maya & Josy as our girlfriends than dpc would also have to do a separate storyline and renders for if we went with Jill.

Also, He wouldn't want to cut contend depending on playthroughs he wants every episode to get bigger and bigger.

Reactions: Riaman

DavDR

Engaged Member
Oct 14, 2020
If a dev milks people that's their problem. And he obviously doesn't think they are useless so why bother even moaning about it.
Do you think dpc will see all this and go 'shit some pirates don't like what I'm doing I better work faster'?
No, DPC will never work faster while people like you are sucking his cock and telling him how great he is. Games get worse and worse because gamers like you run cover for the grifters infesting the industry.

• Angry
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
No, DPC will never work faster while people like you are sucking his cock and telling him how great he is. Games get worse and worse because gamers like you run cover for the grifters infesting the industry.
LOL I have never once supported this game on patreon or talked to him. And if these games suck so much why are you here?

And quite frankly I'm offended that you say I suck cock. But even if I did it would be the best bj that guy has ever received.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Because it would create even more branching which would in turn increase development time even more.
For example if we go to the hots party with Maya & Josy as our girlfriends than dpc would also have to do a separate storyline and renders for if we went with Jill.

Also, He wouldn't want to cut contend depending on playthroughs he wants every episode to get bigger and bigger.
No-one is our girlfriend at the time of the HOTs party, that doesn't change. It would just be like the Halloween party when you are in a relationship, if you're no longer friends with a character they just become background NPCs and you don't talk to them, there's no reason to create renders with them not there because it's still logical for them to be there even if not friends with MC, the playthrough where you're no longer friends just doesn't contain the scenes where you talk to them.

DavDR

Engaged Member
Oct 14, 2020
LOL I have never once supported this game on patreon or talked to him. And if these games suck so much why are you here?

And quite frankly I'm offended that you say I suck cock. But even if I did it would be the best bj that guy has ever received.
Boohoo

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I say we forget about if he is milking or not abd remember this game has hand holding!!!! What more can you ask for

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Honestly I find most AVN's whenever I see no makeup on a LI 9 times out of 10 they look better without makeup
Quinn is the 1 out of 10 for me here. I kinda wish she had an ugly body with fake tits so I wouldn't like her much at all. Why oh why couldn't the Quinn and Maya bodies be the other way round?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Quinn is the 1 out of 10 for me here. I kinda wish she had an ugly body with fake tits so I wouldn't like her much at all. Why oh why couldn't the Quinn and Maya bodies be the other way round?
I kind of forgot what she looks like without any haha. i'd probably have the same opinion as I hate her face / hair like you but like her body

DavDR

Engaged Member
Oct 14, 2020
Probably because one has an active lifestyle and the other spends all her time laying on her ass watching movies

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes