mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I kind of forgot what she looks like without any haha. i'd probably have the same opinion as I hate her face / hair like you but like her body
To be fair, Quinn without make-up looks like Quinn without make-up should look, so that's a plus. All that tells me though, is that she needs make-up! You generally don't see LIs in these games without any make-up, even in the morning - it's totally movie-realistic, whereby a woman can have a restless night of passion but still wake up looking like she's spent half an hour in hair and make-up with a stylist...
Think I read somewhere that it's the same body, but DPC made Maya a custom sandpaper ass texture and gave her custom fake tits. Quinn's body is the stock model. Don't know if it's true or not, just putting the internet to its proper use by spreading unfounded rumors.
I've read the same too, but that there's two stock options - natural or fake tits, and for some reason he chose the wrong way around. No one would question Quinn having fake tits, but it's completely weird for Maya to have them.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Staying with Sage means you're fuck buddies no matter what, so unavoidable lewds.

But you can stay with Bella without anything sexual happening. However, you can only stay with her if you make out in the library.
Library scene is so retarded, so won't even do that scene because I'm not interested in Bella. Writing of season 1 is just all over the place.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Library scene is so retarded, so won't even do that scene because I'm not interested in Bella. Writing of season 1 is just all over the place.
yet for me Season 1 is still the best season in terms writing when it comes to story cause of Hell week. After that I honestly stopped caring about the story. Only now in Season 3 the story is picking up again im liking it again. The Maya bit is probably my favorite storyline it was so wholesome and brought a big smile to my face seeing everyone team up to help Maya, was such a beautiful and wholesome scene for me. Probably my favorite scene in the entire game right now if I had to guess.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I skip it on a Jill run, as you both should and shouldn't. It makes no sense to go make out with Bella at that point (or any, if you're actively pursuing Jill) but it is completely the right thing to go and thank Bella after what Jill told you about her... There should definitely be a choice there that allows you to go talk to Bella and say thanks but to avoid making out with her.

"Hey, thanks for helping to set me up with your good friend Jill, I really like her. While I'm here though, let's swap saliva."

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Man that sweater is ugly, I guess DPC had to nerf Tremolo because he gets all the chicks even though he's always dressed like shit :KEK:
I must be one of the few that didn't hate it. I was neutral about but I saw alot of hate over it. I'm more upset he shaved, there are times I hated how the MC looked as I never liked how young the MC looked to me in certain others and other times was fine but was perfect with subtle.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Episode 10 Lilly is the best Lilly
Lily is always the best, only time when she was kinda miss was during the HOTs induction ceremony where she wore that shitty leather outfit, which somehow Becky pulled better. Maybe because MC wasn't there with her
:ROFLMAO:

Episode 10 and 7 had multiple Lily appearances and all 4 were good, 2 missing here are no Make up Lily in swim pool and BBQ party Lily in red and black outfit.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Steuan

Steuan

May 3, 2024
Episode 10 Lilly is the best Lilly
LILY's looks have improved a ton since EP3. She looked unreal in EP10. I wish she used that hairstyle more. I mean, she's gorgeous on pig tails too, but the other style is something else. :lepew:

Lily is always the best, only time when she was kinda miss was during the HOTs induction ceremony where she wore that shitty leather outfit, which somehow Becky pulled better. Maybe because MC wasn't there with her
:ROFLMAO:
I liked that leather outfit. :p

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
To be fair, Quinn without make-up looks like Quinn without make-up should look, so that's a plus. All that tells me though, is that she needs make-up! You generally don't see LIs in these games without any make-up, even in the morning - it's totally movie-realistic, whereby a woman can have a restless night of passion but still wake up looking like she's spent half an hour in hair and make-up with a stylist...

I've read the same too, but that there's two stock options - natural or fake tits, and for some reason he chose the wrong way around. No one would question Quinn having fake tits, but it's completely weird for Maya to have them.
Quinn without makeup actually looks like she should look... stoned :KEK:
But there are instances where she has better makeup, sort of
quinnmakeup.jpg

And I remain of my opinion that she has one if the best "realistic" bodies in the VN

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes