KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It very easy to understand, Quinn should had known Vinny wouldn't take it kindly for her moving in on his turf by selling to PR.
Quinn should had been warning the girls to kept an eye out
while Vinnie could imagine that by stealing Quinn's proceeds she would try to get them back and he should also have imagined that selling at a very high price to the pink rose girls would prompt them to look for another seller.

Vinnie's leadership is truly terrible.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
while Vinnie could imagine that by stealing Quinn's proceeds she would try to get them back and he should also have imagined that selling at a very high price to the pink rose girls would prompt them to look for another seller.

Vinnie's leadership is truly terrible.
If it wasn't because of the drugs I would say Quinn made a smart move in a business sense, the problems is she isn't selling burgers ( well buns yes:sneaky:) but drugs and the smart business move isn't the smart street move here

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
i want to play for the first time but not sure what to download, the "interlude season 3" is the full game or do i have to dowload other stuff?

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
If it wasn't because of the drugs I would say Quinn made a smart move in a business sense, the problems is she isn't selling burgers ( well buns yes:sneaky:) but drugs and the smart business move isn't the smart street move here
If Josy and Maya break up while you're on their path Josy will join Quinn's restaurant so now you'll have to pay $$$ for every new Josy scene...
You may think this a good thing but Quinn will trick Josy as revenge against Maya. She'll blindfold Josy and will convince her it's the MC's dick in the glory hole but it will actually be Jacob's BBC. :eek: Quinn will then send the video to Maya to torture the poor girl.

• Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

anony66

Oct 9, 2017
i want to play for the first time but not sure what to download, the "interlude season 3" is the full game or do i have to dowload other stuff?
You need Season 1 - 2 first. Once you are finished with that, you need Season 3 Interlude + Episode 10 and patch that to v0.10.1.

Reactions: KaiserST
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes