Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
What do CHICK points actually do in the long run?
Chick points, are not that much useful but changes how your character speaks, Dick status MC is sometimes cringe.

What matters most is your affinity. Chick affinity is only really useful for a Maya and Jill runs.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
You're trying to give me an epileptic seizure with that gif Mr. Spock. :KEK:
View attachment 3848723
Hey I gave you all fair warning!
Is DPC milking? Perhaps.
But have you considered the possibility that you're just an entitled whiner on a pirate forum with no real opinion of value? That any data used or extrapolation made is irrelevant, because you're on a website dedicated to getting games for free? That having the ability to criticize developers with no immediate danger of being banned for "unwarranted" negativity, makes you a loser with no life? And that by reading this comment, you are part of the problem? DPC is going to spend all this extra dev time on creating the newest Main Girl branch for Yoga Girl? The loveliest angel in yoga class, the most gorgeous lab student, she shines the brightest amongst a sea of stars.

Behold, a cosmic beauty in the heavens above.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not my fault if you didn't see this months ago :KEK:

I'll probably remake it anyway, all I did was run it through a few filters and half of them make her jaw look elongated. Early attempt, not my best work.

• Haha
Reactions: Riaman
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes