shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
the first time and the variation with hallucinogenic mushrooms was a fun distraction.

the second time was such an unbearable tedium that even DPC noticed it, and anyone who is the least bit honest...
I don't agree.

The first time with just Jill was a joke, and it was all about spanking Sally.

ep3_dng5_ass2.jpg

The second time was a fun little adventure game, with all the usual tropes of a fantasy adventure. Of course, once all the endings were determined, it didn't have a great deal of replayability, but most importantly there was various manhandling of Sally.

ep6_dng19.jpg

If anything, DnG is mc and Sally's little game; fuck everyone else around them, it's all about their love/hate relationship.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ahrimy

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't agree.

The first time with just Jill was a joke, and it was all about spanking Sally.

View attachment 3849657

The second time was a fun little adventure game, with all the usual tropes of a fantasy adventure. Of course, once all the endings were determined, it didn't have a great deal of replayability, but most importantly there was various manhandling of Sally.

View attachment 3849663

If anything, DnG is mc and Sally's little game; fuck everyone else around them, it's all about their love/hate relationship.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
“Fun but I wouldn't replay it” is like when you tell a girl she's nice.... :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shazba jnr
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes