felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Since I only started playing in ep5 and didn't pay attention to previews that much until the last 3 eps, was there ever a bigger bait than the Jill clinic/ 'Neil is about to have an accident, fo sho' preview? :unsure:
before the previews were freer, so they revealed more and the line between a bait and a good preview was thinner. in 5-6 months there was so much to talk about.

Jill's for example was 99.99% fabricated by us, there was nothing in the story to foreshadow this run to the hospital by Neil.

In my opinion the biggest deception remains that of the seventh chapter previews, so after the twist of Patrick's arrival at the BR, with one of the first previews, if not the first, of Josy in the pool (of the Hots) that might have seemed to have come to a bad end, but especially the absence of Maya until the last preview of the chapter

Reactions: NebulousShooter

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Obviously I don't mean the immediate next chapter, I always hoped a future harem ending with these 2. Doesn't have to be a threesome kinda situation as well.
a threesome is possible, there are at least 6 chapters yet to be filled, that then this would lead to another trouple, I would say, would be a big stretch on how the characters have been shown so far, but absolutely cannot be ruled out

Reactions: jingyuchua

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Since I only started playing in ep5 and didn't pay attention to previews that much until the last 3 eps, was there ever a bigger bait than the Jill clinic/ 'Neil is about to have an accident, fo sho' preview? :unsure:
I don't think so, at least I don't remember. Which is a shame, those are the best kind of previews, show spoilery stuff about the episode that end up not being that spoilery because people end up being completely wrong about the circumstances.
I do remember the EP7(?) preview of Riona and Quinn flashing fuckface and Sage and everyone thinking they were gonna have a foursome, that was fun in hindsight :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: NebulousShooter
Aug 29, 2023
Depends on the game you play. There are games out there that let you avoid sexual encounters.

I died in one game for it lol
I have a path saved in Being a DIK where Tremolo has fucked no one. (Except of course Zoey, in the past.) Partly because I wanted to see if it was possible; partly so I could put him back together with Zoey if that ever becomes an option.

I’ve only since encountered two AVNs where you can successfully fuck no one. I think it should be an option in every game, but sometimes fucking the main LI(s) is the main plotline, so the dev wants it to be unavoidable. But most of the games I’ve seen are just episodes where the plot is pure bullshit; an irrelevant excuse for the MC to wander into different scenes and fuck this girl and that. Your only real choices are to either do something dumb which alienates her, get her in a few different positions, and maybe try some deviant shit. They might be sexy, but I still don’t care for those games.

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
I have a path saved in Being a DIK where Tremolo has fucked no one. (Except of course Zoey, in the past.) Partly because I wanted to see if it was possible; partly so I could put him back together with Zoey if that ever becomes an option.

I’ve only since encountered two AVNs where you can successfully fuck no one. I think it should be an option in every game, but sometimes fucking the main LI(s) is the main plotline
So, you drank the condom full of cum? I give your MC props. My MC cannot do that. If only there was just a 3rd option... that is all I wanted. (Fuck Quinn, Drink Condom, BOLT!, Make her drink it etc)

Ah, Zoey... I forget about the ex. Don't tell me this game is just a story about the MC getting back with Zoey and your MC dealing with the temptations of these HOTS/Sluts, whores and Frats (words, yay)

Hmm, are these games completed? (the two AVNs you are talking about) if so, DM me the names. Well, only if they are also on Steam. I think a Solo path should be in the games where you don't have a partner and aren't destined to be with a certain LI.

A solo run to just get to know the game/characters and if there is a LI that peaks my MC's interest, maybe I'll replay it for that LI. I know too many games focused on certain LIs. If I am going to take a control of an MC, I want "full control" let me break that destiny.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes