hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Actually thought about that too.
I honestly wasn't expecting it before EP10, like, Jill forgiving Bella in EP10 if you never tried to go after her I can understand, but forgiving Bella if you chased after both of them feels very rushed, especially after Jill's reaction to it in EP9. Quite bizarre :HideThePain:
It actually is. If my best friend started banging the guy I am seeing, I'd stab both. More her than him. I don't understand why DPC is writing the reconciliation this fast.

• Wow
Reactions: KАRАMBA

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
It actually is. If my best friend started banging the guy I am seeing, I'd stab both. More her than him. I don't understand why DPC is writing the reconciliation this fast.
Maybe he isn't. There's only one particular set of choices that would lead to that friendship break in the first place, so this scene could happily happen with every other outcome.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I'd stab both.
That's just because you're part of the Italian mob :Kappa:

He's making the reconciliation so fast so he doesn't have to juggle a path where Jill hates Bella and a path where Jill is still friends with Bella at the same time :WeSmart:

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Hmm Lily's getting some extra "simp points" with me, didn't know that even being as CHICKish as possible (trying a Jill run) she'd still be into it :love:

View attachment 3854549
If you're not a DIK, then you can't hook up with Lily in Episode 7 (and unlock her path). UNLESS you got a blowjob from her in Episode 5, which you can get for free as a non-DIK. Meaning a CHICK Lily path is perfectly possible.

xSkellington

Apr 23, 2022
At the end of season two, you select your path for season 3. There are various elements in season 3 (such as "cheating points" and break-ups, if applicable) that make it pretty much impossible to coherently play it all on a single save. I know it's hard to do multiple saves, but if you're strong enough, it's the way it has to be done.

Camila yes, but Bianca? I don't see people banging on about her ass all the time. Not nearly enough to almost guarantee she'd be top of the pile after a vote. Any time "best ass" is brought up, you get a regular bunch of names (Camila is one), and I don't think I've seen Bianca mentioned once.
Thanks for advice. I already played game 5 times. It is hard to play 6th time from beginning but i will play :)

Reactions: AmaroPargo
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes