iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Don't want to start another long discussion, but Sage has the exact amount of informration about both at that stage of the game:

Sage wasn't there when Maya slaps Quinn, that's the whole reason of the situation, she has no idea why Maya doesn't want to join so she goes out of her way to learn why, in the library, and gets the usual Maya reaction (loved Bella's stare in that scene btw haha).
Meanwhile another of the girls (Mona) leaves not just the HOTs but college for good during the night and... whatever
right, Balla have funny looks.

Mona leaves from collage - dont mean Mona need help (one of my roommates changed his studies after 1 year, because he didnt liked it and after half year he left the university, because he didnt liked his new studies too)

Maya is reachable
Maya wants join but when it happening, she dont -> it is fishy

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
not just mom but Jill's sister all the hottest characters in this are dead. Tho Nicole is almost as hot as those 2 for me ( pray she doesnt die especially in a house fire)
200% agree on Nicole, again one of the most realistic, while still hot bodies, considering that they also say she has fake tits.
Also really like the interactions with her, and yes I know this pretty much paints a picture of who I like? MILFs? :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
200% agree on Nicole, again one of the most realistic, while still hot bodies, considering that they also say she has fake tits.
Also really like the interactions with her, and yes I know this pretty much paints a picture of who I like? MILFs? :ROFLMAO:
Honestly im not a Milf lover 90% of the time in these games as they mostly have the same type of build big tits and ass. They need to be special for me to like them but Nicole is one of my favorites AVN characters not just in this game. If she was a main girl I might have a 3 way tie between my best girl instead of a 2 way ( Sage and Zoey) but as it stand Nicole is my my 4th favorite only because she isnt a main girl Sage + Zoey Tied and Maya in 3rd

Reactions: Ricthequick

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Honestly im not a Milf lover 90% of the time in these games as they mostly have the same type of build big tits and ass. They need to be special for me to like them but Nicole is one of my favorites AVN characters not just in this game. If she was a main girl I might have a 3 way tie between my best girl instead of a 2 way ( Sage and Zoey) but as it stand Nicole is my my 4th favorite only because she isnt a main girl Sage + Zoey Tied and Maya in 3rd
Yep agree, I'd probably put her top with Bella, is not just about "looks" and also agree that 90% of MILFs in these VNs have the same body type (like Bella)

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Lily is still my #1 (main girl or not). :p

noobchan51515

May 6, 2020
where do they say her tits are bolt ons? i think they are all natural didint she say she was a fan of breast feeding and that she misses it all the time

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I honestly can't rank Lilly yet as I still need to play her path in Season 3 but up S1 and S2 she was just mid to me overall but S or A tier for looks

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes