Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
i think it was the girl with the spider tattoo and the HUGE boobs who was in the threesome with Nicole
If I don't recall badly, one of the characteristics the MC can identify her boobs with is by considering them fake?
Not sure if they actually are or just how the MC perceives them.

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
I honestly can't rank Lilly yet as I still need to play her path in Season 3 but up S1 and S2 she was just mid to me overall but S or A tier for looks
Eh I honestly like the interactions with her, the whole "rolling" thing. :ROFLMAO:
Is she a bit possesive? Sure, she even shows up in class with the same colors hahaha

EDIT (why do I keep pressing "save" when I haven;t finished writing? sigh)
One of the reasons she's not top tier for me is that... MC ends up having to "decide" between her or Nicole in a single scene and I felt bad for Nicole :p
impossiblespooningchoice.jpg

Last edited:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
When Tremolo is guessing boobs, he says Nicole's are not too big, not too small and probably fake.
Are Nicole and Lily the only girls who have fake boobs? I guess technically we don't know theirs are fake for sure, but IIRC they're the only ones MC thinks are fake.

Maya doesn't count, because while they absolutely look fake, I highly doubt they are in-universe.

Reactions: Ricthequick

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
the others path has the new main girls. just dpc dont know it:LOL:
To be fair, as long as it's completely understandable how it's impossible to proceed with every single LI as main ones (the VN would become even more difficult to tie up), it's a pity that some don't get a "better treatment".

No idea how the "Others" path will end up going on, but just as an example that threesome with Lily and Nicole I mentioned above...
(loads of cuddly images below)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: iamcomming

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
To be fair, as long as it's completely understandable how it's impossible to proceed with every single LI as main ones (the VN would become even more difficult to tie up), it's a pity that some don't get a "better treatment".

No idea how the "Others" path will end up going on, but just as an example that threesome with Lily and Nicole I mentioned above...
(loads of cuddly images below)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DPC has said some of the non LIs will get endings. (But not who). Personally I would think Lily, Quinn, Zoey would be the top of the list. Then maybe Riona & Nicole.

Are Nicole and Lily the only girls who have fake boobs? I guess technically we don't know theirs are fake for sure, but IIRC they're the only ones MC thinks are fake.

Maya doesn't count, because while they absolutely look fake, I highly doubt they are in-universe.
Lily's really don't look fake to me. (and I'm not being biased :ROFLMAO:), they really don't.

Reactions: Ricthequick

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
DPC has said some of the non LIs will get endings. (But not who). Personally I would think Lily, Quinn, Zoey would be the top of the list. Then maybe Riona & Nicole.
Quinn and Zoey (is she even a proper "other" rather than a new main LI?) for sure, Lily probably, but if with endings we mean a romantic ending, rather than let's say a "uops she dead", not so sure about Rio and Nicole... hmm I wish.

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
Quinn/Maya throuple when?
More like "STDs When"? MC's raw dogging everyone (like most MCs in these games) and I can only imagine how dirty this Quinn is (or the used like bikes HOTS)

Believe me, anything is possible!
Dude sounding like Shia

More proof Josy and Maya are meant to break up,

why did Maya going to MC on friends path not wearing a bra on top of that a top that is see through

I wish that would have happened once the MC saw them together (in the beginning) and them not trying to add the MC to the group. At that point, they showed me they didn't give a fuck about the MC. Why give the MC hope with just Josy in the beginning only to then be like (yeeeah, she's been munching on some kitty and now wants you to join)

Idk, I think it could have been done better. The whole Maya/Josy thing could have happened if you don't go after one of them (or something like that) why force it right from the start? And if Maya did that while as MC's friend, she's obviously a bad friend to have then. Tempting the MC like "look at ma boobies" do you feel horny now? you so want to fuck me, right MC?

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
More like "STDs When"? MC's raw dogging everyone (like most MCs in these games) and I can only imagine how dirty this Quinn is (or the used like bikes HOTS)

Dude sounding like Shia

I wish that would have happened once the MC saw them together (in the beginning) and them not trying to add the MC to the group. At that point, they showed me they didn't give a fuck about the MC. Why give the MC hope with just Josy in the beginning only to then be like (yeeeah, she's been munching on some kitty and now wants you to join)

Idk, I think it could have been done better. The whole Maya/Josy thing could have happened if you don't go after one of them (or something like that) why force it right from the start? And if Maya did that while as MC's friend, she's obviously a bad friend to have then. Tempting the MC like "look at ma boobies" do you feel horny now? you so want to fuck me, right MC?
Josy is clearly attracted to the MC, from the beginning and it remains the case no matter which path (with them) you pick.
Maya isn't, for sure not at the beginning, MC is a mean to an end (to join the HOTs and as a moral/sentimental replacement), things change, but only in some very specific cases (e.g. threesome and prefer her over Josy).
But to be fair of the 2 only Maya is the Lesbian, Josy is bi.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
after AL has 22 endings, i am sure all romacable girl will have ending. at least if Rio will stay alive. :LOL:
probably Zoey will be romancable in later. and we will see about the blue eye girl.
it is +6 girl, but dpc wont be cheap at endings. there is no other way to take the dev time up to 3 years / updates :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Lily's really don't look fake to me. (and I'm not being biased :ROFLMAO:), they really don't.
haha you made me have to look up a Lilly lewd scene. Yeah they don't look fake which is funny cause the first few times I saw them in either Season 1 or 2 I did think they were fake.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes