Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
actually both maya and sage talk about what they like about the mc, maya at the prep party, and sage in multiple scenes but not neccesarily on path, like when sage is talking with M&J about their shared disappointment at him choosing someone else.
Before or after Maya got really drunk?, :ROFLMAO: Maya has never thought made a statement stronger then what Josy has. Even off path Josy's "You better fucking believe it is You I Wanted" is very powerful. Josy makes it pretty clear how strongly she loves MC on and off path

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
Before or after Maya got really drunk?, :ROFLMAO: Maya has never thought made a statement stronger then what Josy has. Even off path Josy's "You better fucking believe it is You I Wanted" is very powerful. Josy makes it pretty clear how strongly she loves MC on and off path
If you choose to go find Maya instead of going with Josy to the dorm.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Indeed, Jade's physique is probably the best in BaDIK, and I'd be all over Jade if it wasn't revealed that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fuckface's magic dick will shoot load after load of regenerative super sperm into Jade, miraculously impregnating her ;)

It's also the cure Helen desperately needs :KEK:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Also for whatever reason at least 50-60% end up being latinas, 'cause I imagine also Bella is?
Bella always looked Italian to me, but I could be wrong.
I've always read Bella as Italian too. So much so that my simpy little love poem has a lot of Italian stuff in it :KEK:
I am an enchanted fella,
Looking for my lovely Cinderella.
A perfect romance out of a novella,
I'll take her to Luigi's for some wine and mortadella.
Out in a storm I give her my umbrella,
Where she shines as bright as the star Capella.
All night long my lover and I dance the tarantella,
Head on my shoulder and hair scented with canella.
I kiss the hand of the woman seen as evil as Hela,
And say "O bella ciao bella ciao bella ciao, my bella Bella."
Doesn't matter what she is though, I'll always love her :giggle:

Reactions: Sephironii
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes