EatYourVegetables

Formerly 'BroccoliFan'
May 31, 2024
If the saves are with a mod or different mod to what you're using you will get errors. They need to be saved with or without what you might have.

I would try and do a speed run from when your dik/chick choices were close and choose all Chick / Jill choices (unless you are comfortable with changing variables).
Skip can make the game really fast, if you only read the dialog with your chosen LI.

Reactions: Milton749

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Have I ever told you how much I hate the 'Derek is a misunderstood genius' narrative in the game? The dude does some of the dumbest things imaginable for 90% of the novel, but somehow the game still wants you to entertain the idea that he is very smart, he just 'doesn't apply himself' beacuse he is lazy, or too distracted by Maya's problems(yeah, right, outside of last ep he never seems too pressed about that either)

Thats not how storytelling works, if you constantly portray him as drooling moron, having tertiary characters tell you he is actually smart means squat.
I don't know about that, I've actually met someone a bit like that IRL, gal had amazing book smarts, best grades in class, but other than that she was so fucking retarded that it made you wonder. It can happen :HideThePain:

Although Derek can indeed be a bit too exagerated.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Robo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Have I ever told you how much I hate the 'Derek is a misunderstood genius' narrative in the game? The dude does some of the dumbest things imaginable for 90% of the novel, but somehow the game still wants you to entertain the idea that he is very smart, he just 'doesn't apply himself' beacuse he is lazy, or too distracted by Maya's problems(yeah, right, outside of last ep he never seems too pressed about that either)

Thats not how storytelling works, if you constantly portray him as drooling moron, having tertiary characters tell you he is actually smart means squat.
Until proven otherwise I will continue to believe that he is just very good and intrepid at cheating

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024

The dude fucked Wendy. There ain't no coming back from that. :eek:

He dumb! (n)

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Until proven otherwise I will continue to believe that he is just very good and intrepid at cheating
i checked when mc cheat. he blame Derek later. Derek said, he didnt cheat at all on exam.
if it wouldnt be a dpc game, where characters make stupid things without reasons, why would Derek lie about cheating to mc after the exams?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
i checked when mc cheat. he blame Derek later. Derek said, he didnt cheat at all on exam.
if it wouldnt be a dpc game, where characters make stupid things without reasons, why would Derek lie about cheating to mc after the exams?
That was referring to the solution sheets in the bath. Derek may be unrelated to that.

4.80 star(s) 1,540 Votes