Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I'd love more sensual scenes in general. Cuddling, massages, dancing, tanning, etc. Sex is nice, but it's not the end all be all.
sensual sex scenes is what I prefer but that mean it can't get rough sometimes. That said there should be a place for intimate moments that aren't sexual like Josy and MC at the dorm party that still my favorite scene or favorite none sex scene in the game

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
He took one for the team there and depending on other choices during hell week he took alot more for the team, I will say though he has no shame when it comes to becoming a DIK.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does not a DIK make...:sick:

A true DIK kills two birds with one stone.
and no one had to needlessly suffer. (y)

So yeah, fucking grannies and fat feminist cows to get into a frat... Derek's not looking any less of a fucking idiot... :rolleyes:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Wat? What are you talking about? :oops::cautious:
It's time to think about important, really important things. :WeSmart:
View attachment 3871378 View attachment 3871382
What's wrong with showing love and affection outside of sex? Even Quinn wants it, no matter how many times she says broccoli.
1000076571.gif

And I already told you I give daily donations :cool:
Besides, why be limited to one girl to worship? There's plenty of love to go around!

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
Does not a DIK make...:sick:

A true DIK kills two birds with one stone.
and no one had to needlessly suffer. (y)

So yeah, fucking grannies and fat feminist cows to get into a frat... Derek's not looking any less of a fucking idiot... :rolleyes:
Umm you do know that the 2nd spoiler is a 2 task and Derek didn't needlessly suffer, he enjoyed chasing her around and then landing his "helicopter", at least at the time he did it.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Umm you do know that the 2nd spoiler is a 2 task and Derek didn't needlessly suffer, he enjoyed chasing her around and then landing his "helicopter", at least at the time he did it.
I think he enjoyed the chase. But I'm not sure he enjoyed the landing. He just got caught up in a drunk helicopter moment and forgot his dignity.

screenshot0001.png

EatYourVegetables

Formerly 'BroccoliFan'
May 31, 2024
What's wrong with showing love and affection outside of sex? Even Quinn wants it, no matter how many times she says broccoli.
View attachment 3871405

And I already told you I give daily donations :cool:

Besides, why be limited to one girl to worship? There's plenty of love to go around!
Broccoli just means "I like it but can't admit it yet." We need more broccoli.
Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 14.25.22.png Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 14.26.26.png Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 14.25.54.png Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 14.27.25.png

That is the silly joy on her face she was making fun of moments earlier. So remember everyone, eat your damn vegatables. You might learn to like them.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
4.80 star(s) 1,540 Votes