Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Let's see what pose DPC chooses in the next chapter, remember that dawe will be a new opponent in brawler. Of course if that bitch dawe doesn't cheat again. :HideThePain:
View attachment 3871860
View attachment 3871862
That cunt sure loves going for the balls :cautious: I hope there's a big crowd watching the fight, and that Arieth is there for maximum humiliation. Maybe the crowd is running a train on her while Dawe gets his ass beat :LOL:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
There're no rules in open fights, so you can't cheat. Dawe didn't do anything wrong.
True, there are no rules, the problem is that we can't fight dirty either. I guess DPC didn't think of that, maybe that's why the only three characters that fight dirty are dawe, tommy and vinny. :HideThePain:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
True, there are no rules, the problem is that we can't fight dirty either. I guess DPC didn't think of that, maybe that's why the only three characters that fight dirty are dawe, tommy and vinny. :HideThePain:
You could say that Neil taught MC to never fight dirty. But he also taught him to only use his skills in self-defense, which MC can ignore so who knows :HideThePain:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
You could say that Neil taught MC to never fight dirty. But he also taught him to only use his skills in self-defense, which MC can ignore so who knows :HideThePain:
Nah man, DPC will never let the protagonist fight dirty. No eye pokes, no low blows, no spitting, no sand in the eyes, no biting, etc. You will never see the MC fight like Wayne.:HideThePain:

Sep 26, 2023
4.80 star(s) 1,540 Votes