Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
Looking at that schedule, I would get rid of the interlude. Just skip the palate cleanser and go straight for the next meal.
I just replied to someone else about that topic, but if the game continuous the update schedule, it might go until 2030. Twelve years for an AVN is insane.
Why do you say the yearly update is ending? Are they going longer or shorter?
I believe the interlude to be one-of, because it marks midgame and the introduction of a supposed releveant character. I really think he did a shit job with Zoey, I don't think anyone really connected with her, to me was so easy to tell Jacob "go ahead bro". Personally, the blue hair is a turnoff.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I agree, getting rid of the Interlude, which took 3 months of development, will definitely help the 12 years cycle.
DPC has said he plans on doing another interlude after season 3 or at least I think he said that, with or without another interlude it would still be over a year before the ep comes out. It would be nice if DPC could stay in that cycle but at this point I'm not putting my money on it but maybe I'm wrong I would really like to be

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I believe the interlude to be one-of, because it marks midgame and the introduction of a supposed releveant character. I really think he did a shit job with Zoey, I don't think anyone really connected with her, to me was so easy to tell Jacob "go ahead bro". Personally, the blue hair is a turnoff.
I've seen plenty of people who connected with Zoey, myself included. Don't forget that practically every opinion is present here in decent numbers, so such statements as "nobody likes" or "everybody likes" are never going to be true (possible exception: "nobody likes Madam Rose" :LOL:)

On a Zoey sidenote, I find it amusing seeing people linking her with Jacob when she has shown that she is not interested in him that way. It's one thing giving him the green light to try something out, but there are two people involved if they're going to get together, not just one. Reddit is great for it, I saw the pairing as a "perfect ending" couple there the other day (admittedly, most of the couples listed under that were similarly rubbish, JB and Elena excluded).

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Wait, where are those renders from?
The fabled ep9 intro animation
I connected with her, but I'm biased because of similar life experiences...and blue hair is overpowered.

I feel most people hated her str8 away because they incorrectly assumed she will be forced drama in their new relationships and then when the Doc handled her return well, were too proud to admit that they were wrong.
tomshrug.jpg

They also blamed the interlude on the longer dev time, little did we know he was just testing the waters for reactions on 6 month+ wait time. :cautious:

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
The Zoey interlude is what made me say to skip it. She´s nice, but I didn´t feel anything relevant towards her. I would´ve still told Jacob to go for it regardless. He´s probably my favourite male character besides MC and his BF.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
DPC has said he plans on doing another interlude after season 3 or at least I think he said that, with or without another interlude it would still be over a year before the ep comes out. It would be nice if DPC could stay in that cycle but at this point I'm not putting my money on it but maybe I'm wrong I would really like to be
IT would be less 3 months. Which would also mean less 3 months for the other updates too.
So that 3 months will not help at all, as we see.
And since Doctor is reading us, we can share ideas for the Season 4 Interlude:
1. Josy learns new hobbies
2. Sage tortures MC in a long 144 FPS animation - when she finds out about Jade (optional interlude)
3. Madame Rose route Interlude
4. The love story of Tybalt and his watermelon girlfriend.
5. DrPinkCake: Behind the Scenes. Developer's diary.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KАRАMBA
Sep 26, 2023
The interlude we deserved but DickPinckake killed the dream.

bad.png

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
2. Sage tortures MC in a long 144 FPS animation - when she finds out about Jade (optional interlude)
Where is super duper epic hero story about the Divine Quinn and her heroic father? :unsure::cautious::(
what-huh.gif

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Josy trying new hobbies or long backstory
Derek Moose bar stories
Sage and Jade revenge
Neil's day off a visit to his favorite stripper Madame and see to his old friend Jill's mother

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
If the second interlude is another fem protag, it will be someone who first appears at the end of ep 12 and has an impact on the story no matter what path you've chosen. I would expect Lynette's family such as her sister and MC's aunt.

Or it could be a REALLY long diary reading and you play from the point of view of Lynette herself.

mangosok

May 27, 2019
Hey. Is it possible to build a relationship with Riona in the game (I mean, not just one-time sex). It's just interesting because the character is cool.

4.80 star(s) 1,541 Votes