Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
NGL - I swore (a lot) at DPC when that happened. Are you fucking kidding me!
It was such a terrible attempt at keeping the scenario the same as a Jade path. There's no good reason MC would still be super preoccupied about Sage's family if he didn't mess with Jade. Same with the "fuck fuck fuck" reveal, but pretty much everyone has said the same thing.

Feb 19, 2021

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
And he has to keep making new ones. Crazy, delusional MF is caught in an endless circle.

1. Make Watermelon Girlfriend.

View attachment 3887122

2. Special Time with Watermelon Girlfriend

View attachment 3887123

3. Eat Watermelon Girlfriend.

View attachment 3887124

4. Cry about the loss of Watermelon Girlfriend.

View attachment 3887125

5. Back to Step 1.
The worst part is that tyblat is like a black widow for his watermelons, first he fucks them and then eats them with extra nut cream.:KEK:

eyesbloody6

May 14, 2022
If not the best for sure one of the best, renders are very nice, English is good, characters are interesting and also the story is good.

There might be games/VNs with fetishes that suit you more, or higher quality renders, but usually most of those games are lacking in some department.

One of the best Renpy game... yeah i tried it, halfway through the story. But can the MC officially date one of the women here?

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
One of the best Renpy game... yeah i tried it, halfway through the story. But can the MC officially date one of the women here?
Yes. Towards end of chapter 8, you will need to choose which LI you want to officially date (or none at all if that's what you want).

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Finally got around to starting this game and glad I did. Love it so far (on Episode 7).

I love how you make one comment about Sage's ass in Episode 1 and you get called Ass Man the rest of the game by Derek. (and the nickname starts spreading to others)
I want to have a moment in game where Sage finds out her ass was the reason for "Ass Man". There are so many ways she might react to that.

4.80 star(s) 1,541 Votes