Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
People who expect it seem to be a very small minority. I'm included, but I do expect there to be a LOT of conditions and not getting it right leads to some of the worst endings. Kind of like the card game Hearts; getting all the point cards is awesome, but if you miss even one of them, it sucks shitballs.

What the conditions are I obviously don't know, but I expect that:

1) All main girl paths must be open at episode 8
2) You must choose Bella
3) You must kiss Jill on the bench
4) You must not tell Josy about Chad so that Sage stays at Bella's in episode 10
5) You must have a balanced relationship with Josy and Maya
6) You must friendzone Sage until episode 7
7) You must avoid all side girl scenes
8) You must make specific major choices in seasons 1 and 2 so that you end up with the Neutral Affinity and have specific DIK and Chick major choices available in seasons 3 and 4
9) You must never choose the Neutral option with season 3 and 4 major choices

It is bound to be convoluted and at times counter intuitive.
I like the idea of some hidden specific playthrough with a special ending (or event at some point). As I mentioned before, I'd like to have had a possible route to fuck Arieth and choose Jill, so when you test positive to STD and Jill leaves you. It would have been like a bad ending, you'd be automatically sent to Others route.

I mean, I love Jill, I'd never do that to her, but it would have been a nice touch to the game.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I like the idea of some hidden specific playthrough with a special ending (or event at some point). As I mentioned before, I'd like to have had a possible route to fuck Arieth and choose Jill, so when you test positive to STD and Jill leaves you. It would have been like a bad ending, you'd be automatically sent to Others route.

I mean, I love Jill, I'd never do that to her, but it would have been a nice touch to the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

I've mostly been writing this week. I'm getting close to the end of the free roam events, but I have around 10 events left to write before it's wrapped up.

I also finished the remaining environment work by making more renders for the free roam. It took a bit longer than I expected because I had to manage 60-ish characters and revisit the drawing board with how they should be placed and moved around.

While I will continue to write more next week, I will also start working again on static renders. Now that I have written a lot of dialogue, I have the recipe for the renders in place.

I've tried to compare the current size of the free roam I'm working on to that of other episodes to get an estimated render count for it. 1100-1400 is a fair guess for the events I've written. After all is written, it will probably be in the upper range.

It will feel good to return to creating art after a couple of weeks of work focusing on writing.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Boring update, but its not like I expected we would get a animation queue number for the third time in a row, that would be too nice of him lol.

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
I had a stroke... of inspiration :HideThePain:
I wish I could give more reactions to this.

I can see where this is going... (Jill path).Someday Sage jerking off MCs cock making him unload in Jill's open mouth. View attachment 3891283
Yes, please.

Like this
View attachment 3891233
Just testing.

It worked. Thanks (y)

4.80 star(s) 1,541 Votes