mangosok

May 27, 2019
Maya and Josy just have way too much baggage. I get their schtick, I get the appeal. But the path itself is a huge commitment because instead of other potential events the game goes "oh yeah, you're on this path, you get to hang out with just these two for this segment".
Maya is also a very good character and for some reason it seems to me that I would like to have such a girlfriend in real life, lol. Although her smile can sometimes be scary too, like Bella's look. Oh, yes, Bella... She is very mysterious and interesting, but I didn't manage to start a relationship with her. I'm also constantly haunted by the feeling that I once met someone like her in real life. I mean, someone similar in appearance and character. But I can't remember.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Damn, I expected more... :cautious:
View attachment 3893170
Some dark revelations, or something like that. :cool::(
If you play Jill's piano at the preps' party when no-one is there and hit the notes C-C-C-E-D#-E-E-D#... Jill will appear later in your room at the DIKs mansion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mangosok

May 27, 2019
There's lot of stuff you only see if you are on that particular path. If you don't play Sage path for example then you don't learn things about her.
Yes, sure. But if you pay attention to all the girls, then eventually the game will decide that you need to hit on the one you paid more attention to.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Bruh I'd like the Brawler minigame (the updated one in season 3) waaaaaay more if they didn't keep the dumb extra names for "attack" and "miss".

Just give me a limited number of stuff so I don't accidentally hit "Slip" and then Dwayne caves my skull in with his knee.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
It's okay, it's still obvious that there are such scenes. That's it, I've decided: I'm going to seduce Bella.
Easier than you'd think. Just don't be a douche and remember karma comes back to bite you if you are one. Bella doesn't like assholes, immature people, and perverts... well you can be perverted in moderation, she's okay with that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mangosok
4.80 star(s) 1,541 Votes