mangosok

May 27, 2019
Hey. Does anyone know where the saves are stored? I decided to temporarily move the existing saves from the /user/appdata/roaming/renpy/BaDIK folder to a pendrive, but mysteriously they are still displayed in the game.

Dixon White

Jul 22, 2024
Hey. Does anyone know where the saves are stored? I decided to temporarily move the existing saves from the /user/appdata/roaming/renpy/BaDIK folder to a pendrive, but mysteriously they are still displayed in the game.

The save files are located in two places:

C:\Users\Your User Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

and

steamapps\common\Being a DIK\game\saves
or
GOG Games\Being a DIK\game\saves
or
\Being A Dik Version - Season 3\game\saves

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I don't want to upset you, but you can't stand up to Dalli. :(
His stunning irrationality and complete lack of logic and common sense will just tear up any your theory to shreds like a vacuum tears apart matter. :WeSmart:
I remember when he was arguing about MC being the person with the wolf profile picture that comments down on Zoey's leaked picture on Rooster calling her a slut or something like that in the Interlude. One of his more sane theories, that was.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Of all Dalli's theories, I remember the most his ideas about the characters being related because they look alike, for example, he claimed that Derek and John Boy are brothers because of their similarities. And he even had a counterargument to "Just a poor library of male morphs for DAZ" that DPC did it on purpose. The reasonable answer is that DPC doesn't care about male models, but this is Dalli.
And yet, I miss his crazy theories. Maybe one day he'll come back.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Of all Dalli's theories, I remember the most his ideas about the characters being related because they look alike, for example, he claimed that Derek and John Boy are brothers because of their similarities. And he even had a counterargument to "Just a poor library of male morphs for DAZ" that DPC did it on purpose. The reasonable answer is that DPC doesn't care about male models, but this is Dalli.
And yet, I miss his crazy theories. Maybe one day he'll come back.
It used to be a really popular thing for people to claim that of characters that look similar in any way, but it's nonsensical (in most cases) because you could say so about almost anyone in this game. Derek and John Boy, Tommy and MC, Derek and Neil, Nick and Stephen, Bert and the other nerd with the same glasses, etc. Not to even mention the random people during parties and whatnot that you can spot who share character models with major characters. Doesn't mean that they're related at all, obviously, but some people like dalli_x sure as hell wanted to believe that they are.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
So logical that a world created by DPC could never live up to it?
Stop it, don't ask for a compliment. :cautious:
Stories should not be too logical, otherwise what would distinguish them from the usual routine of life? :WeSmart:
But, BTW, I liked the theory about the tragic death of the heroic Mr. Rox at the treacherous hand of the villain Buddy. :cry:
This makes the story of the Divine Quinn look like a Shakespearean tragedy. :oops::rolleyes:
A Great story. (y)

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
It used to be a really popular thing for people to claim that of characters that look similar in any way, but it's nonsensical (in most cases) because you could say so about almost anyone in this game. Derek and John Boy, Tommy and MC, Derek and Neil, Nick and Stephen, Bert and the other nerd with the same glasses, etc. Not to even mention the random people during parties and whatnot that you can spot who share character models with major characters. Doesn't mean that they're related at all, obviously, but some people like dalli_x sure as hell wanted to believe that they are.
But is all of it really just reusing assets? Maybe there are some real ones hidden among them. Would you put it past DPC?

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
I just have a feeling that there is something more to the trashing than just Alpha's revenge. I think the Alphas wouldn't hesitate to claim credit for stuff like that, even if they didn't do it. I could be completely way off, but there's just a few things that don't feel right. Like Nick's room for one and how excessive the trashing was. It feels to me like the trashing was to cover up something else that happened.
alfas cant be this stupid. claiming they did an illegal thing... diks just need a phone voice record and bum... alfas are blackmailable with calling police for break in a privat mansion, breaking the furnitures, stealing maybe

oh wait, we are talking about Dawe... okay they can be this stupid :ROFLMAO:

Nick room is strange, indeed. we can say it is suspicious
but what would be the normal trashing and why feel you it excessive?

Mackey32

Oct 29, 2020

I've mostly been writing this week. I'm getting close to the end of the free roam events, but I have around 10 events left to write before it's wrapped up.

I also finished the remaining environment work by making more renders for the free roam. It took a bit longer than I expected because I had to manage 60-ish characters and revisit the drawing board with how they should be placed and moved around.

While I will continue to write more next week, I will also start working again on static renders. Now that I have written a lot of dialogue, I have the recipe for the renders in place.

I've tried to compare the current size of the free roam I'm working on to that of other episodes to get an estimated render count for it. 1100-1400 is a fair guess for the events I've written. After all is written, it will probably be in the upper range.

It will feel good to return to creating art after a couple of weeks of work focusing on writing.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Any new images for the L.I.

Znar26

Jul 8, 2024
Sage approached Maya about the HOTs and got a sob story instead and decided to help her.

And when Sage and Jill started trying to figure it out and was asking Maya tough questions she started crying to get sympathy points.
My favorite part is how Maya keeps copies of important documents she signs. :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,541 Votes