Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I love Rooster, it's such a fun way to give more life to all the characters. Kinda wish we had some more choices when making comments, similar to texting. It'd also be kinda cool if we could post our own Clucks. Like for example, we just went on a date with Sage in Episode 10, and we could have a selection of 2 or 3 Clucks to make about it. One when we pick her up, one about the dinner, one about the movie.

Rooster is also a great way to show off :love: :love: :love:
anim_riona_cluck_ep7.gif

Drunken roomie booty shake! #BootyShake #HOTs #OneTooMany #Party

Last edited:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
less about being sharp and more like he doesn't give a flying fuck and is quite crazy. During his "Gay security guard" Hell Week challenge he did the streaking run without a mask on, revealing his face and identity in public, and did two Keg stands instead of one prior. In episode 9 he's very clearly stirring the hornet's nest because of Quinn and Lily's actions costing him money.

I think he also wanted to immediately announce he was the culprit at the end of Episode 10, so Quinn would know immediately who she had to negotiate with and the stakes involved. Quinn ain't gonna run to the cops either, her hands are too soiled, and Vinny knows it.
i think it change the attitude
peoples fears and reacts strongly to the unknow. Quinn knows everything now.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
She looks like Becky wearing Lily's skin, that hairstyle doesn't help either. Plus MC is looking retarded than usual. Most disappointing Lily render as of now.
Oh,sure, you don't like to see the truth. :cautious:
That's what such reckless behavior how so-called "rolling" leads to. :whistle:
They both got what they deserved. :(
hugag2shiusz.png
*sffs sffs sffs sffs sffs sffs sffs* Clarice...

sammyboy101

Jul 30, 2024
Is anyone else having multiple errors after following the instruction for the download onto Mac mine keeps coming up with the error says "this download is damaged" or "The application “BeingADIK” can’t be opened."

Some help would be appreciated

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
What's wrong with his question?
Nothing wrong with the question itself other than it was already answered hundred of times and people are tired, if any of theses guys searched a bit they would find it themselves, so we get a bit snappy with our answers.

In my defense, thats what months without a update does...

THERE YOU GO! SHE LOOKS LIKE BECKY. LOL!
Yeah, I can see it, really weird render, specially considering how great Maya set has been so far.

View attachment 3897487
*sffs sffs sffs sffs sffs sffs sffs* Clarice...
Very appropriate lol

I love Rooster, it's such a fun way to give more life to all the characters. Kinda wish we had some more choices when making comments, similar to texting. It'd also be kinda cool if we could post our own Clucks. Like for example, we just went on a date with Sage in Episode 10, and we could have a selection of 2 or 3 Clucks to make about it. One when we pick her up, one about the dinner, one about the movie.

Rooster is also a great way to show off :love: :love: :love:
View attachment 3897223

Drunken roomie booty shake! #BootyShake #HOTs #OneTooMany #Party
That would be cool, best thing about it is that it wouldn't be much work at all, I bet DPC could do triple the amount of rooster in a day.

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
Is anyone else having multiple errors after following the instruction for the download onto Mac mine keeps coming up with the error says "this download is damaged" or "The application “BeingADIK” can’t be opened."

Some help would be appreciated
I Don't use apple, but I just saw this on another thread earlier today. Give it a try.

1720099776734.png

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,541 Votes