Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
Alright, I've been away for a litte more than 24h and things got a bitt off track here, so a few things I need to address:

Jill is far from perfect.
Woah! I can believe my eyes! You traitor! How dare you??? She might no be perfect (altough to me she is) but FAR from it???
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Parental issues, embarrassed about being a virgin, nervous about performing in front of people, and mental scarring from Tybalt having intercourse with his girlfriend
Those are not faults :cautious:

Damn, I expected more... :cautious:
View attachment 3893170
Some dark revelations, or something like that. :cool::(
Exactly! There are none! Girls is clear as a crystal!

God I fucking wish :love:
P.S. Big ass Bella and Jill spoilers below (they also have big asses :love::love::love:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jill is just a plain jane. Nothing bad about her, but nothing good either.
You can also open the first spoiler... :cautious:

It's easy to forget that new players are here, while people rarely take spoilers into consideration when talking/posting about major stuff.

I spoilered this too just to be a DIK :HideThePain:
But a new player should know that when a game has over 5 years, 11 episodes and +14000 pages of discussion, if he goes to read the most recent he might find some spoilers.

• Haha
Reactions: mangosok and Riaman

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Nothing wrong with the question itself other than it was already answered hundred of times and people are tired, if any of theses guys searched a bit they would find it themselves, so we get a bit snappy with our answers.
if dpc could upkeep this 1update/year, the first page could have mention it

4.80 star(s) 1,541 Votes