Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I sincerely hope Josy goes home for Thanksgiving as well to introduce MC to her dad and Monica, and this is comically how they reveal to Tommy that MC's been banging his sister, and he has to cope with it like Derek has.
Pete already intived MC to go home with Josy so I l really hope it happen will know MC is going home for thanksgiving weekend so Josy could go with him. Or Mc could meet Josy family at Christmas

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What do you need to make it official? Take out an ad in the local paper? If you've chosen that particular path, Sage and MC are an item. Still being a little uncomfortable with it doesn't make it less so, it's a new situation for both of them, and you don't have to say "I love you" before you can be classed as "official". I'm not sure what I'm missing with this one if I'm honest.

Because of their different situations, Josy/Maya and Bella I can understand, but saying Sage isn't MC's girlfriend, I don't get.
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:Did you follow what was being talked about?

introducing LI as your girlfriend to Neil certainly makes it very official.

Wait, what? Two people agreeing that they are in a relationship and agreeing to address each other as boyfriend/girlfriend doesn't make them "official"?
but what does what they say to each other have to do with making a relationship official? Sage, in most situations, proves quite uncomfortable in considering their relationship "official", the first date represents for her a situation of enormous insecurity and embarrassment, which in an "official" relationship would not make sense.
I disagree with the last bit. Isabella basically opens herself up to him as best as she can in ways she doesn't with other people except Jill.

Josy and Maya were lesbians. Yet they let a guy who was so nice and empathetic to them that they became bisexual for him, and actively are trying to make this poly romance work, despite not forcing him into a commitment.

And finally Sage, who basically by his own choice, is starting the relationship slow. She doesn't want to put a full label on it because they've already dove into the relationship headfirst, but Sage is definitely trying to make it work like a girlfriend would.

Jill's the only one who declared it as an official thing, but considering the steps necessary to make her route possible, they pretty much skip to the end where they decide to go steady.
when MC and Bella talk about their relationship they always remain deliberately vague. after all, the fate of Bella's husband is still unclear. What sense could Mc go to Neil and tell him that Bella is his girlfriend? (which is what you were talking about) doesn't make any sense

Last edited:

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:Did you follow what was being talked about?

introducing LI as your girlfriend to Neil certainly makes it very official.
Yeah, but I'm not sure you're following what everyone is saying :LOL: Sage being uncomfortable about it doesn't mean it's not official. She's not refuting that they are an item, she's specifically leaning into it, just taking it slowly. I see nothing that would stop her from going to meet with Neil and be introduced as MC's girlfriend. She might have embarrassment at the situation, because it's all new to her, but again, it doesn't make it any less official. (And just in case you're using it as a measure, you don't have to be introduced to a partner's parent/s for it to be official, either.)

Reactions: Dixon White

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Wait, what? Two people agreeing that they are in a relationship and agreeing to address each other as boyfriend/girlfriend doesn't make them "official"?
but what does what they say to each other have to do with making a relationship official? Sage, in most situations, proves quite uncomfortable in considering their relationship "official", the first date represents for her a situation of enormous insecurity and embarrassment, which in an "official" relationship would not make sense.
In fact, let me just jump back on that post a sec. Call me crazy, but I'm inclined to go along with how the couple define their relationship, not how you define it. They are boyfriend/girlfriend, in a relationship, a couple, however you want to term it, whether you agree with their definition or not :LOL:

And Sage is out of her comfort zone, that's not something that precludes their relationship from being official, it just means it's new to her and she's still getting used to it.

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
Yeah, but I'm not sure you're following what everyone is saying :LOL: Sage being uncomfortable about it doesn't mean it's not official. She's not refuting that they are an item, she's specifically leaning into it, just taking it slowly. I see nothing that would stop her from going to meet with Neil and be introduced as MC's girlfriend. She might have embarrassment at the situation, because it's all new to her, but again, it doesn't make it any less official. (And just in case you're using it as a measure, you don't have to be introduced to a partner's parent/s for it to be official, either.)
I agree that Sage was unconfortable at first (and all of us do too) but, what I think is missing here is the timeline of events (and I hope someone who played more Sage route can help me with details): MC meets Sage in the woods and tell his feelings for her, she likes it but explains her situation just out of a relationship, after sometime they decide (by her own initiative) that they should have their first date, camping comes after that, where she calls him boyfriend and they agree on those terms.

(Here)

Jill is "official", they post on Rooster and all. But Sage, during the camping, make pretty clear that they are boyfriend/girlfriend.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, to my understanding, DPC tried to show the development of her feelings (yes, it went a bit too fast, but it is for the sake of the game, also, there are some time skips). But to me, as the episode ends, they are on terms that they are "official" and I'd be very frustrated that when she comes to Neil's (because as seen on the preview, she will go) she's not presented as gf.

And Sage is out of her comfort zone, that's not something that precludes their relationship from being official, it just means it's new to her and she's still getting used to it.
I believe she WAS, but after camping, is not anymore.

when MC and Bella talk about their relationship they always remain deliberately vague. after all, the fate of Bella's husband is still unclear. What sense could Mc go to Neil and tell him that Bella is his girlfriend? (which is what you were talking about) doesn't make any sense
About Bella I agree with you 100%.

Reactions: Bald & Old Badger

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
you have misunderstood

it is precisely the character of Jill that was added later, the last to appear in the promo images before the launch of BADIK, and clearly the one that remained closest to the original model, less modified/customised than the others.
he could have work on her face more, mainly on her jaw to be more feminin like every ducking other MG or SG except Balla. sometimes Balla face could have some work on it too.

Dixon White

Jul 22, 2024
I agree that Sage was unconfortable at first (and all of us do too) but, what I think is missing here is the timeline of events (and I hope someone who played more Sage route can help me with details): MC meets Sage in the woods and tell his feelings for her, she likes it but explains her situation just out of a relationship, after sometime they decide (by her own initiative) that they should have their first date, camping comes after that, where she calls him boyfriend and they agree on those terms.
Basically you are right.

At the end of episode 8, there is a conversation where it can be seen that Sage had some deficits(?) in her previous relationships. Therefore, he also has a problem with expressing his feelings appropriately.

screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png
screenshot0003.png

There are many situations in episode 10 where it is clear that they are in a relationship.

screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png
screenshot0003.png

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
since we speaking about what makes a relationship "official" let me share my opinion
it isnt about the boy and girl decided that they will be the only ones for each other, it is about they decided and they "wear" it infront of peoples.
because if they didnt wear it, they have to hide it. so it cant be official, only secret or hidden relationship

Balla -> marrige and teacher -> not official

Maya and Jojo -> they are 2 -> 1 guy + 2 girl relationship isnt accepted in european (and this why in american too) culture/religion -> it can be an unaccepted but official relationship

Jill -> it can be official ofc.

Sage -> it can be official without any problem

other question Balla and Maya+Jojo are more elaborate, so the bond with them feels like more natural or deeper to me
the same can be said about Rio, Quinn, Lily, Nicole

JosephCosta

Jun 8, 2020
And that's why in a few discussions ago I said that Jill is the "right" path in the game. Also because she presents the game. But I'm sure her path will have something more especial than others (not sure if good).

I don't mean that her path is better or something (but it is - sorry), but that DPC thought about something special to her when he wrote the main plot. And it is a bit counter intuitive because in a game called Being a DIK, Jill's route leans more to CHICK choices.

The only two paths that I can clearly see some plot twist revelation is Jill and Bella's, and Bella's is a bit predictive that will be either her (ex)husband coming back or finding out he's dead and both might affect their relationship to a break up point, with Jill I don't see a pontential break up, but something mind blowing related to Lynette's family that probably will leads us to actually believe that they were meant to be together - destiny.

I don't see anything like it coming for Sage or JM path. We have the Stephen thing that will affect this both paths, but I don't know. I feel Jill's going to be more special - and truthfully speaking, not because I like her more, that comes to personal matters to be, but because how DPC has presented those characters to us.
I think your right, As Jill was the last added, literally at the last second, I feel that Jill is more canon, then the other LI. I like all LI and it's a tie for me between jill and Josy for my most fav character. At the very least it doese feel and look like for DPC Jill is Canon(For Chick Path), since you can only get her for the chick path

Reactions: Educifer

mangosok

May 27, 2019
Basically you are right.

At the end of episode 8, there is a conversation where it can be seen that Sage had some deficits(?) in her previous relationships. Therefore, he also has a problem with expressing his feelings appropriately.

View attachment 3901898
View attachment 3901899
View attachment 3901900

There are many situations in episode 10 where it is clear that they are in a relationship.

View attachment 3901914
View attachment 3901915
View attachment 3901917
Sage's such a cutie pie at the end of episode 8...

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
Allow me a dalli_x moment, if you please.

It is cannon to go to Thanksgiving with Maya, and tell Neil about the Josy situation early in the game. That being said, bringing one girl home at a time to ease dad into the idea of polyamory, Josy is a good choice. She is more outgoing with people, Neil knows a bit about the history with her, and it's kind of her turn (in the throuple time sharing) anyway. Maya would just be too nervous at this point.

On the other hand, DPC could make us choose and start a downward spiral...

Thoughts?

Omen

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Educifer

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I was today years old when I found out if you sleep with Riona during the HOTs party instead of Camila, you find out she has crippling OCD, and that she gets "revenge" in Episode 8 only for it to backfire because she has OCD.

Reactions: Znar26
4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes