GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
i shared it a while ago if you want peak 1st party this is the combo: View attachment 3902853
Yeah, the only genuine issue with the first party especially is maximizing the multiplier is based around RNG, because your starting free items and DIK placement is random; sometimes they align so you can get a bunch of links off one item for nothing, and other times you have all the guys who want Liquor in opposite corners and Jacob and Nick far apart.

Typically it's just fine to get 3 requests for each DIK which makes everyone happy (Tommy even hints at this in his prep speech saying that as long as the DIKs are having fun, everything else will fall in place), and in the first party you might as well skip the CUM-Petition and Body Shots because the the risks of increasing the cheating score.

Though I suppose perks also factor in a lot too, but I always pick Pink Weiss first because having to attach cups to beers is such a pain.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Hello here. What about update? I'm too lazy to read the last 99 pages of offtopic
That's what the "search feature" is for.
Can't believe I'm about to type this to someone who's been here since 2018... but here goes
1- Click search button
2- Click the "advanced search"
3- Search criteria "status update"
4- At the bottom of that page, where it says " Order by " and put a tick in the "Date" field.
5- Click search
6- Enjoy the results
7- Send me your lunch money since I did your fucking homework for you.

But I'll be damned if I'll give the answer flat out. Otherwise how will you learn to be a bit more independant!
:cool:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
That's what the "search feature" is for.
Can't believe I'm about to type this to someone who's been here since 2018... but here goes
1- Click search button
2- Click the "advanced search"
3- Search criteria "status update"
4- At the bottom of that page, where it says " Order by " and put a tick in the "Date" field.
5- Click search
6- Enjoy the results
7- Send me your lunch money since I did your fucking homework for you.

But I'll be damned if I'll give the answer flat out. Otherwise how will you learn to be a bit more independant!
:cool:
I've never played the game, but I know that the first page of Grandma's House has this wonderful answer in big bold letters for what I assume is the biggest question fans have:
1000077157.png

Maybe we could get something like that for BADIK, that way there's an easy thing to point to for lazy fucks asking "when update"

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
I've never played the game, but I know that the first page of Grandma's House has this wonderful answer in big bold letters for what I assume is the biggest question fans have:
View attachment 3902912

Maybe we could get something like that for BADIK, that way there's an easy thing to point to for lazy fucks asking "when update"
So, When Update?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes