GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
By Jade, do you mean Sage? And I suppose so. It would deviate far too much to follow the graduated girls while the rest are still students/faculty... but then there's the freshmen girls ;)

I hate that fucking Quinn to win the Cumpetition now counts against you, when before Episode 10 it didn't :cautious:
Yeah I meant Sage lol. Tired brain.

As for new characters making leeway in, I feel like Chen and Marc might be new DIK candidates in the future. Especially since they went out of their way to help Leon point out Beth as the culprit for the posters, and that would make their start similar to Leon and Jamie's where they partied with the DIKs before swearing in.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
oh yeah big boy, in that case I'd better call saul. :Kappa:
Fuck, now I have to upgrade...? :HideThePain:
All that's left is
1000077176.png
The most serious main girl turned out to be the best shit talker and the most entertaining.:KEK:
View attachment 3903354
It's a shame a bunch of her insults just have the ball and table as the background. I mean, I guess I could just edit them onto pics of Bella, but that's kinda cheating...
1722923224823.png
1722923235968.png
1722923026672.png

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Yeah I meant Sage lol. Tired brain.

As for new characters making leeway in, I feel like Chen and Marc might be new DIK candidates in the future. Especially since they went out of their way to help Leon point out Beth as the culprit for the posters, and that would make their start similar to Leon and Jamie's where they partied with the DIKs before swearing in.
Idk about that.
For one thing, all we know is that Leon, Marc and Chen found Beth with the posters. It would be a very DPC thing to do where it's revealed they're all in on it, and they were actually meeting there. Beth looked shocked because she thought someone else caught her. Even if none of this is true, I wouldn't call this Marc and Chen "going out of their way" to help Leon, they just stumbled on her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GamingSavant

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Oh, I know. :HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1000077177.gif
That was pretty fucking stellar :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I was thinking about this the other day, I think I actually simp for Josy the least. Probably because Darkwen simps enough for a hundred men :KEK:
You forgot to add spock's latest obsession, the yoga girl. :HideThePain:
Yoga Girl brings out my emotional human side ;):giggle::love:

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Idk about that.
For one thing, all we know is that Leon, Marc and Chen found Beth with the posters. It would be a very DPC thing to do where it's revealed they're all in on it, and they were actually meeting there. Beth looked shocked because she thought someone else caught her. Even if none of this is true, I wouldn't call this Marc and Chen "going out of their way" to help Leon, they just stumbled on her.
I like how they just casually walk round the corner with Leon and catch Beth red handed. They had time to go grab a Dik (pun probably intended) and get back there and she was still pinning up pictures in public without a care in the world...

May 31, 2024
I hate that fucking Quinn to win the Cumpetition now counts against you, when before Episode 10 it didn't :cautious:
Don't think of it that way. It is just step 2 of winning over Quinn. First you let her play with you in the bathroom with Camilla so she knows what she is getting. Then you let her take it for a test drive in the CUMpetition. Then comes the teasing and eventually you show her she it is ok to have feelings. Fucking Quinn is always counts as a win though.

Last edited:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Don't think of it that way. It is just step 2 of winning over Quinn. First you let her play with you in the bathroom with Camilla so she knows what she is getting. Then you let her take it for a test drive in the CUMpetition. Then comes the teasing and eventually you show her she it is ok to have feelings. Fucking Quinn is always countas as a win though.
I know, I know. But this is a high price to pay for 100% faithful runs :cautious:
1722926505133.png
Derek Maya Eats Cum.png Derek Maya Cummy Mouth.png

• Love
Reactions: KАRАMBA

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Elf Jill best Jill :Kappa:
View attachment 3902933
View attachment 3902939
Yes, i'm doing my first Jill playthrough, which turned into my future Bella playthrough since I went from Huge CHICK (with mostly DIK affinity, yeah :rolleyes:) to Massive DIK over the course of ep 6 and 7, cause CHICK choices can be beta af :cautious:. Gotta start over and make sure to end up as neutral by ep 8, which I might have to use a guide for. :FacePalm:
On the flipside, it was satisfying to unlock Bella's house for the first time in my 3 playthroughs.
View attachment 3903041
View attachment 3903043
That's how I failed my first tryouts for Jill run, did it blind without guide. Finished with DIK affinity and Jill path closed in Ep.7, it was wasted time. That's added bias towards Jill too that years.
Stay Neutral is not hard, you need to make 5-10 Chick major choices.

~
Hope you enjoyed finding all of Bella's flowers and water them. The best minigame ever, 10/10 :p

• Haha
Reactions: mostwanted8
4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes