Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
You aren't wrong. Hurts to do a fully faithful run and take the L in the CUMpetition. However you don't have to on all faithful runs. There is still one solo path you can have your broccoli and eat it too.
Well let me ask you this. I already know KARAMBA's answer:
I get it, you use poor darling Sage :mad:
View attachment 3884298
But do you pursue Sage in order to get more of Quinn? And the threesome with Riona too? Or do they count against a faithful Quinn run. And vice versa for Sage/Riona.

May 31, 2024
Well let me ask you this. I already know KARAMBA's answer:

But do you pursue Sage in order to get more of Quinn? And the threesome with Riona too? Or do they count against a faithful Quinn run. And vice versa for Sage/Riona.
Well Sage is still the best developed arc for MC so far in my opinion, and riona probably number 3 or 4 in my rankings. So if there is anyone to share they are the best options. However for a faithful Quinn run, I'd probably stay with Derek and order none of the side dishes.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Well Sage is still the best developed arc for MC so far in my opinion, and riona probably number 3 or 4 in my rankings. So if there is anyone to share they are the best options. However for a faithful Quinn run, I'd probably stay with Derek and order none of the side dishes.
I love Quinn's reaction when you choose her as the freebie in Episode 7, and double down on that answer :giggle:
She's touched and flattered but doesn't want to show it.

May 31, 2024
I love Quinn's reaction when you choose her as the freebie in Episode 7, and double down on that answer :giggle:
She's touched and flattered but doesn't want to show it.
Yeah me too. That is the best reason to get the restaurant in my opinion. Camilla's ass being second best reason.

Side note: I think Camilla deserved a solo BBQ scene in addition to beer pong, if you danced together on Halloween. She feels like she is just 'that' close to getting a proper path added.

Reactions: aykarin

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Yeah me too. That is the best reason to get the restaurant in my opinion. Camilla's ass being second best reason.

Side note: I think Camilla deserved a solo BBQ scene in addition to beer pong, if you danced together on Halloween. She feels like she is just 'that' close to getting a proper path added.
I'm glad you can get most of the restaurant girls' lewds even if you're not a customer. It would suck donkey balls if Cammy, Rio, Sarah and Melanie were all locked behind the restaurant.

Hopefully the next episode does more with Cammy, that one preview is obviously teasing another lewd scene but I'm crossing my fingers it's a prelude to an actual relationship, or at least the potential start of one.

• Love
Reactions: MiltonPowers
May 31, 2024
I'm glad you can get most of the restaurant girls' lewds even if you're not a customer. It would suck donkey balls if Cammy, Rio, Sarah and Melanie were all locked behind the restaurant.

Hopefully the next episode does more with Cammy, that one preview is obviously teasing another lewd scene but I'm crossing my fingers it's a prelude to an actual relationship, or at least the potential start of one.
100% with you there. After the nerd party discussion, Cammy feels like she has the beginnings of a path with MC.

Sage is still my go to (for now) for a first playthrough on new updates, but Quinn is catching up more each Episode as she develops. If Lily finally give up on her high school drama ("we rollin" for influence whatever that means at a university) BS she could challenge the top 2. Rio and Cammy definitely would be up there if they get more story added as well. I think I prefer them to the other MGs at this point.

Reactions: deathbyincel

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
100% with you there. After the nerd party discussion, Cammy feels like she has the beginnings of a path with MC.

Sage is still my go to (for now) for a first playthrough on new updates, but Quinn is catching up more each Episode as she develops. If Lily finally give up on her high school drama ("we rollin" for influence whatever that means at a university) BS she could challenge the top 2. Rio and Cammy definitely would be up there if they get more story added as well. I think I prefer them to the other MGs at this point.
Lily has already given up the rollin' she just hasn't admitted it out loud yet. Spending the night in the tent and spooning was all the evidence we need. She is fighting herself so hard NOT to admit she's in love with Tremolo, because she will not be able to continue being a stripper and flashing her goodies at others if she is in a relationship. So rollin, is just her way of being in a relationship, but still being able to continue her work, to pay her way through college. She gets very defensive when others tell her she's fallen for him, like Cammy & Sarah. Then she slips up and accidently gives him a kiss in the hallway.

:love::love::love::love::love:

screenshot0001.png

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Lily has already given up the rollin' she just hasn't admitted it out loud yet. Spending the night in the tent and spooning was all the evidence we need. She is fighting herself so hard NOT to admit she's in love with Tremolo, because she will not be able to continue being a stripper and flashing her goodies at others if she is in a relationship. So rollin, is just her way of being in a relationship, but still being able to continue her work, to pay her way through college. She gets very defensive when others tell her she's fallen for him, like Cammy & Sarah. Then she slips up and accidently gives him a kiss in the hallway.

View attachment 3903586
Lily is the best ❤

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
but the 2 girls will not finish college in the same year. Sage will graduate at the end of this year, while Jill is in her third year.

i don't think the story can go very far in time, it would have to completely renew itself as characters to create new "real" temptations

Reactions: KaiserST

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

View attachment 3903586
Lily is all heart, I hope she opens herself up more soon :giggle:
Lily is the best ❤
lily_sr_preview2.png
Special Render Lily jumpscare :KEK:

May 31, 2024

View attachment 3903586
Yeah I mean obviosuly she is looking for an excuse to date without calling it dating. It just seems weird. She seems both intellectually and emotionally intelligent. She has a plan and stripping is means to an end. She knows that she will not feel right about stripping if she has a committed relationship. That is fine, leave it at that. However she gets turned into the girl who wants to be prom queen from some CW show for like 1.5 episodes. it makes no sense. She could easily just continue to level with MC as she did mulitple times and say "We can have fun, but I have to keep emotions out of it because... " and have the same relationship. It jsut seems really immature for someone who talks like they are emotionally mature a lot of the time.

Reactions: The Krogan Dude
4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes