Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 3904354
Vulcans appreciate beauty, and houseplants can be beautiful, or at least aesthetically pleasing. The logic in having so goddamn many is simple: Bella likes them, so I do my best to tend to her... and her plants ;)
I saw many kinks on the Zone, that's new. But I'm not judge :p

~
In most of my runs, except that ones where I'm targeting Bella, prefer to choose stay at Sage's, you know, full house of hot girls, hard to resist.;)

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
You sound like some mobster. :confused:
Don't get your hopes up, you won't be able to drag such a noble lady as Divine Quinn in your dark affairs. :cautious:
It isn't nefarious, merely logical. Bella has found someone else, and only needs closure to truly move on. It would only cause everyone involved more pain if James tried to get her back. Nothing heartless about what I'm saying, simply a dispassionate analysis, totally unbiased.
1000077188.gif
Quinn would certainly aid in a noble cause like helping a friend, whatever said help might entail.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I saw many kinks on the Zone, that's new. But I'm not judge :p

~
In most of my runs, except that ones where I'm targeting Bella, prefer to choose stay at Sage's, you know, full house of hot girls, hard to resist.;)
It's more like Poison Ivy cosplay ;)
I'm sure the HOT girls appreciate a guy with a green thumb, I know one or two of them are familiar with herbs :HideThePain:

vahgar59

Mar 20, 2023
Your thoughts? The most telling thing you said was the phrase "for all we know".
Yes, my thoughts, indeed.
And yes, "for all we know", unless you work/live with him your guess is as good as mine.
You obviously don't know much about coding, but that's you not everyone else. We can still make educated guesses even though we don't have access to all relevant information.
Well then, if everyone else can, so do I.
I am certainly not looking for your approval anyway.
Also this is the second time that you (not so subtly) call me dumb out of the blue, you assume a lot of things and seem to have a high opinion of yourself for some reason, may I remind you where we are or will this fly over your head, oh educated one ?
You are not alone in complaining that he takes long, but the idea that he could just do it faster and takes long on purpose is pretty rare. Most of the complaints are based on DPC adding things to the game when it doesn't need them. The minigames, Madame Rose and the 60 fps animation being the most common culprits.
For the second time, I was not complaining about the time between updates.
Why are you so defensive about this anyway ?

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Whispers echo through the winter night
Illuminating falling snowflakes with sparkly glaze
Foretold tale looking to come in the light
Envy no more a sin transitions into a new phase
Miraculous connections forming so bright
Astounding everyones hearts with a warm blaze
To witness this beauty is a magical sight
Even the blind and ignorant are compelled to amaze
Raw passion of the lady and her knight
Inseparable duo leaving onlookers in daze
Appearing so different yet feeling so right

Love elevates student and his dancer to a new raise

:coffee:

wrote a lil poem to my bestie Nicole, just felt like it... i'm not a professional poet don't be too harsh haha
8zfu1c.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Yea, gangsters like to talk like that.
They think it makes them look smarter.:cautious:
View attachment 3904676
It's not going to work, dude.
Not with Divine Quinn.:WeSmart:
Why do you keep comparing me to a gangster?
1722960379971.jpeg
Do I look like a gangster to you?
1722960394244.jpeg
Do I do gangster things?
1722960564332.gif
Do I sound like a gangster?
View attachment 1000077194.mp4
The answer to all of this is no, of course. I'm simply a guy who loves Bella, and I want to keep that love alive, because it is strong and true :)

Maybe James is dead. Maybe he's alive and coming back. Maybe he'll re-enter her life, but not as her husband again. And maybe Bella is already pregnant from all the non-stop lovemaking. It's a lot of maybes. And maybe I'm just a little bit illogical.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Speaking of minigames, I stumbled into the Fish tank minigame just once and now, never again. It feels like such a waste of time lol.
It's really just for extra money, and a way to carry more than $10. Otherwise yeah it's fucking stupid, fuck you Nick and your fish :cautious:
View attachment 3904730
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're quite the wordsmith :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes