Jul 5, 2020
By Jade, do you mean Sage? And I suppose so. It would deviate far too much to follow the graduated girls while the rest are still students/faculty... but then there's the freshmen girls ;)

I hate that fucking Quinn to win the Cumpetition now counts against you, when before Episode 10 it didn't :cautious:
The game won't reach third semester for the MC, only maybe for flashforward at the end. DPC already said the game won't go the second year of uni.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
MC is still involved indirectly, Tommy told him that he bought drugs from Vinny, that's why he's hanging around, also on Quinn's route in Ep.10, I don't know if you ran that route or not, so: Quinn takes MC as a bodyguard and tells him that she's involved in drug dealing.
Yeah, and Tommy also said in that same scene that Vinny would never be in the mansion again, because he didn't want the MC involved.

Hell, the MC doesn't even get a *hint* of Quinn's drug trade unless you sleep with her in the Others/Single route when he sees a text notification with zero context as to what it means. Quinn only involves people she trusts in her affairs, so they either work for her or they're partners like Tommy, who is her main buyer.

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
I've never played the game, but I know that the first page of Grandma's House has this wonderful answer in big bold letters for what I assume is the biggest question fans have:
View attachment 3902912

Maybe we could get something like that for BADIK, that way there's an easy thing to point to for lazy fucks asking "when update"
I am playing it and can confirm there´s no sex with nana yet :ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yeah, and Tommy also said in that same scene that Vinny would never be in the mansion again, because he didn't want the MC involved.

Hell, the MC doesn't even get a *hint* of Quinn's drug trade unless you sleep with her in the Others/Single route when he sees a text notification with zero context as to what it means. Quinn only involves people she trusts in her affairs, so they either work for her or they're partners like Tommy, who is her main buyer.
Tommy said that Vinny won't be coming to the mansion anymore, but does Vinny care?:unsure: It's understandable Tommy don't want MC involved, the less people know, then better.

Reactions: iamcomming

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Wish MC could had said you just reach your perfect height faster then others
How did she reach her "perfect" height faster than other people when those other taller people probably used to be as short as she is at one point in time when they were younger? What the fuck kinda logic is this? You're running out of compliments and that's why you're stepping to a level this low, aren't you?

Reactions: KАRАMBA

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
How did she reach her "perfect" height faster than other people when those other taller people probably used to be as short as she is at one point in time when they were younger? What the fuck kinda logic is this? You're running out of compliments and that's why you're stepping to a level this low, aren't you?
it a old joke, I can always praise Josy forever

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Out of spite for Darkwen, I had to.
View attachment 3905993
I've said it plenty of times before, but I respect the hell out of Maya and how she handles everything if you dump her. It's unfortunate that it comes from a lifetime of experience, but she's very good at putting a brave face on. And she still manages to be a good friend to you, supporting you and whoever you're dating.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Maya's personality has variations depending on the needs of the plot. And josy, well her personality is whatever she reads on the internet and for this chapter 11 it looks like her personality will revolve around deep dark fantasies. :KEK:
View attachment 3905930
7mpNF1722987190.png

Josy should pick up cooking as a personality trait.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes