Sexydoctor

Apr 24, 2022
Question: Do you have any specific routes that you hate or don't like for some reason? For me, the J&M route is boring as hell. I think it's very forced the way DPC makes Maya feel attracted to the MC, even though she realizes that she's 100% lesbian and has no attraction to any man other than the MC, and Josy is very common, she looks like an NPC from GTA .

Only Darkwen can really like her

• Haha
Reactions: iamcomming

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Here's my obviously totally subjective top 10 list so far:

1) Sage 10/10 (Best girl, gold medal all the way)
2) Mona 9/10 (Why so little love for her? Please come back!)
3) Josy 9/10 (If only we could get rid of you know who)
4) Heather 8/10 (that Baywatch costume I saw in the previews, just wow)
5) KRJ 8/10 (dear God just make it happen)
6) Sarah 8/10 (cute, so very cute)
7) Sally 7/10 (let's go nerds!)
8) Ashley 7/10 (sorry Derek, at least I would stay away from your sister if it was possible)
9) Zoey 7/10 (not a fan of the tats or she would be a 9/10)
10) Arieth 6/10 (what can I say, gingers do it best)

For my first blind PT I went for neutral affinity being in the love triangle with Maya and Josy. I just wanted to bang as many girls as possible, having a default harem brain. And since best girl Sage was with GigaChad, I was aiming for Josy as my main girl to settle down with.

But now I'm hoping there's an option to just go for Josy. Do you guys think we can get there without going for the love triangle?

What was your first blind PT? Are you sticking to it with every new update? (I didn't, switched to Sage and probably screwed that up by banging Jade)

Just about to start season 3 btw.
Adding Mona in your top 2 is great. For far too long, I've been the lone 'Mona is awesome' voice around here.
But no Lily (best girl) or Jill in your top 10, that's just disappointing and definitely wrong.
I did have Josy in my top 5, till she got knocked out by the girl in the middle, you'll meet soon.

Yes, the general consensus is that at some point, we will be given a choice between Josy/Maya on that path.
My very first blind path was Josy/Maya, but now I'm doing 12 paths (with 3 variations on each).

mytop5wall.jpg

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Adding Mona in your top 2 is great. For far too long, I've been the lone 'Mona is awesome' voice around here.
But no Lily (best girl) or Jill in your top 10, that's just disappointing and definitely wrong.
I did have Josy in my top 5, till she got knocked out by the girl in the middle, you'll meet soon.

Yes, the general consensus is that at some point, we will be given a choice between Josy/Maya on that path.
My very first blind path was Josy/Maya, but now I'm doing 12 paths (with 3 variations on each).

View attachment 3906237
You should raise the portraits to make room for a second row, to frame their asses ;)

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023

View attachment 3906237
I really liked Mona and was disappointed to see her leave B&R. I'm hoping we'll see her again at some point which is unlikely unless we're talking about her appearing only at the end of the game which might happen.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
View attachment 3904932

If Quinn looked like that from the start, Jill and Isabella wouldn't stand a farts chance in hell!

It's amazing how we 'broken humans', prioritize looks over personality, we treat good looking people with so much more dignity and respect...we give them the benefit of the doubt! We 'fall in love' with beautiful singers, actors and famous people.
When you're good looking the world is interested and listening to you...when you're an old sad bastard like me, people cross the street to avoid you!
pretty sure i am in this broken humans category, but i wouldnt love her with this look, because she hasnt loveable personality for me. i want make Quinn love mc and broke her heart in the name of the unholy revenge. when i decided it, i was think, it will happening fast, after all she was ducking at cum-petetion, but no matter how much episode, i will do it.
oh and to be fair to her, her path is the most fun for me
much more excitement is there in drug dealing than:
-asshole step brother
-asshole dad blackmail
-music performance/lost sister
-missing husband
i wonder Sage drama or Quinn drama will be the better one:unsure:

Exactly, it wasn't Josy that Quinn brought into the HOTs it was Tommy's sister.

Though Josy does fit the HOTs like a glove, a much better entry than Ashely or Maya.

Josy, Camila, Lily and Mona, a top notch class of HOTs.
i think, Ash with 2 "boyfriends" fit in the hots very well

fuck, it is too fast for my eyes. i cant enjoy them:cry:

I've been the lone 'Mona is awesome' voice around here.
everyone miss Mona here. everyone. who say no, that only lies to himself :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes