Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I doubt it'll happen, but it would be funny if we learn that Dawe is into Josy :KEK:
It would be hilarious, but yeah, probably not going to happen. Although, maybe Dawe wants to piss off Tommy and learns they are step-siblings. :unsure: Josy would shut him down anyway, (she doesn't like names that have the letters A.D.E.W. in them ;)), but It would be fun to watch him trying.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
It would be hilarious, but yeah, probably not going to happen. Although, maybe Dawe wants to piss off Tommy and learns they are step-siblings. :unsure: Josy would shut him down anyway, (she doesn't like names that have the letters A.D.E.W. in them ;)), but It would be fun to watch him trying.
IIRC he's only shown interest in one other girl besides Arieth, and that's Riona. But she was dancing for him in broad daylight in the first episode, so I'm not really sure what to make of that.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
She wouldn't feel it, that loose slut.
Hell, virgins wouldn't feel Dawe's micro-dick. :ROFLMAO:

IIRC he's only shown interest in one other girl besides Arieth, and that's Riona. But she was dancing for him in broad daylight in the first episode, so I'm not really sure what to make of that.
Perhaps he is really interested in Chad. That would explain why he is so anti-Troy. Dude's jealous. Could also be in love with Troy and acting out against him like a 5 year old, (which coincidently is his mental age). :ROFLMAO:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Hell, virgins wouldn't feel Dawe's micro-dick. :ROFLMAO:

Perhaps he is really interested in Chad. That would explain why he is so anti-Troy. Dude's jealous. Could also be in love with Troy and acting out against him like a 5 year old, (which coincidently is his mental age). :ROFLMAO:
1000077193.gif

We know that the jocks pulled a dozen dildos out of Dawe’s ass to throw them through our windows :KEK: Add in Chad's personal stash, and they have a lot in common :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

GENDOU

Aug 7, 2024
hello guys, I'm from steam. Does the latest version include Season3? Would it take a long time to wait for Season3? Thanks!

Last edited:

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Fun how much detail you can miss on a first playthrough only to notice it again on a later one. I always wondered what Tommy "said" to Oscar after MC kicks him out of the party for insulting Josy after failing to hit on her.
Oscar black eye.png

Reactions: Derek's Brother

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Adding Mona in your top 2 is great. For far too long, I've been the lone 'Mona is awesome' voice around here.
But no Lily (best girl) or Jill in your top 10, that's just disappointing and definitely wrong.
I did have Josy in my top 5, till she got knocked out by the girl in the middle, you'll meet soon.

Yes, the general consensus is that at some point, we will be given a choice between Josy/Maya on that path.
My very first blind path was Josy/Maya, but now I'm doing 12 paths (with 3 variations on each).

View attachment 3906237
You inspired me, Milton. I carefully crafted this monument to simping because I just have so much love to express. Not because I don't have anything better to do, idk why you'd even think that.

Behold, The Altar of Spock Trek Spock Head.png
Altar of Spock.png

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
You inspired me, Milton. I carefully crafted this monument to simping because I just have so much love to express. Not because I don't have anything better to do, idk why you'd even think that.

Behold, The Altar of Spock View attachment 3906809
View attachment 3906810
That looks awesome. :giggle: A great place to sit, relax, fantasize a little and play your emotionless music. ;) But I do have one question. Where's Mona?

Reactions: Better Cock Spock
4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes